Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

Helena Place - Port Royal, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Helena Place

I really enjoy the amount and variety of activities we have to choose from here at Helena Place. Its nice to know that if I want to do something I can. And if I want to relax, I can.

Review of Helena Place

This is the nicest group of people. I have ever met. The residents and staff are more like my extended family. I have lived here 2 years and have loved the secure feeling I have knowing they are taking care of me and my needs.

Review of Helena Place

[Name removed] the executive director is so kind and always available to answer any questions I have. I really enjoy the food. There is a variety of things to eat and I like nearly all of it.

Review of Helena Place

I love living here at Helena Place. My only regret is that I did not move in sooner. They take care of all of my needs and I don't have to worry about anything. I wished I had moved here sooner, as living by myself in my big house was making me feel overwhelmed.

Review of Helena Place

I really like the personal attention I receive at Helena Place. The managers are always available and the care staff treat me with respect. It's just like living in my own home, but I don't have the burden of maintaining the house or being alone when I need help.

Beautiful Assisted living

This is a beautiful assisted living community and the staff did a wonderful job showing me around and they answered all my question. Unfortunately, my mother would need a memory care which they do not have. I would recommend you take a tour if you are looking for an assisted living community.

Very good staff! Friendly and helpful. Most of the lunch and dinner meals are not very good. It seems the meat is always over cooked.
Over all I would give the facility it very good visiting.

We love that Helena Place is a small community with just over 30 residents. Our 94 year old aunt is very comfortable there. The staff is caring and friendly.

The most impressive part of our visit was the kindness and time the director took with us as we shared our concerns about our loved one. Hopefully, this same kindness is shown to the residents. The common area seemed a little crowded. This facility is closest to us and would allow frequent visits. We would have to have further discussion as we are not sure this would fit our budget.

Excellent care

We loved this nice clean place. There were lots of windows and natural light. Also friendly staff and a nurse on duty. We liked the outside courtyard and scheduled activities. The one bedroom seemed to have plenty of space. This looks like a really nice place.

Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

[Removed] and I knew it was time to make changes in our lifestyle. She visited Helena Place and moved in November 11th. She enjoys fellowship and kindness of the residents and staff.

Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

The staff here goes above and beyond in caring for all residents. Whenever I have a question or concern, it gets immediate attention. I feel very blessed that my mom loves where she lives and we know she is well taken care of.

Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

The entire staff gives goes out of their way to ensure my father has best care available. The staff truly cares about others who are going through a special time in their lives. They do an excellent job in communicating with family members while providing a homey atmosphere.

A little to much!

I really loved this community and it would have been my first choice for my parents. The people were nice and they were very helpful with us. The community was nice and clean as well. The only thing was that it was a little to expensive.

Outstanding staff! They take exceptional care of my mom. Clean, meat, fun, active environment. Staff truly care!

The staff is exceptional in all areas. They go above and beyond in all areas for the residence. I would and have recommended Helena Place for people in the community for the past 5 to 7 years.

Living here is fine! I liked my old home as well.

I like it here fine. I liked my home better.

Particularly good at identifying individual needs of my loved one. Not cookie care.

I like it okay, there are enough activities that interest everyone’s taste.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

I am a provider and I go to 4 different facilities and this is the best one in Beanfort, SL.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

This is one of the nicest facilities I have been to. The staff are all great. The residents seem very happy. The facility is clean and well run. The staff are all friendly & helpful. I would recommend this facility to anyone interested in placing their loved ones at an ALF.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

Very good, I have no complaints.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

It’s really good, I think.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

It’s alright. Yeah all are good. It’s much better than being out on the street.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

The food needs a little work, the staff is excellent!

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

I am fine and I like it here. It’s not home, but it’s the next best thing to it.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

Very good, I love the staff.

This is a nice place!

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

Everything is working extremely well. I was so happy this morning they even had the scrapple that I requested.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

My father lives in this community and is very well cared for. The staff is always friendly and caring. The previous facility he was in wasn’t as nice so we are so happy to have found Helena Place. Thank You!

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

My father lived at Helena Place for almost four years. What a fabulous experience! Caring staff, great activities, decent meals, fantastic nurse, over all great experience! I would recommend to anyone looking for their parent.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

Management has always been very helpful and quick to address any problems that arise. Staff has always been very respectful to me. The food leaves a lot to be desired.

Excellent

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

If I didn’t like it here I wouldn’t be here.

I am very happy here.

I am very satisfied.

Review of Helena Place - Port Royal, SC

We just moved from mom to Helena Place. She has resisted Assisted Living for years until there was no choice in the matter. She absolutely loves everyone at Helena Place. In just one week she seems 10 years younger! We never thought she would join in the activities, but now she is even considering taking part. This is attributed to the wonderful, caring staff!

Had a very nice meeting with [Removed] and met many of the staff as well as some residents. Very nice place. Clean and well kept.

Nice place, horrible nurse

Nice place, terrible nursing staff especially the head nurse. She is very rude and disrespectful.

Everything is going extremely well.

Everything is going extremely well. It was a rough start but he is very happy there. No matter where you choose you should be there, to make sure things go right. It's very expensive, and they sort of nickle and dime you. They charge to deliver food to the room. There really isn't too much choice with the meals. They have all been very nice and friendly. We liked that they had different levels of care,

Friendly, helpful staff

They've done a fantastic job so far at Helena Place, we couldn't be happier with them! The staff have been so helpful and so professional, they're always more than happy to take care of any requests I have. They made the whole process so simple and painless, and really make new residents feel welcome in their community. My loved one can be quite ornery, but he really seems to be enjoying himself here!

I liked the apartment.

I toured this place when looking around. I liked the apartment. I didn't see anything wrong or concerning. It just wasn't the place for my mom. This wasn't where she wanted to be.

Fantastic community!

Helena Place is absolutely fantastic! I like everything about them, and I'd give them 5s in every category! This was my absolute favorite place I saw when we were touring communities, and I spent a lot of time checking this place out. The staff are all very friendly and caring, and the facility itself is clean, well kept, and very attractive! Unfortunately they were full during our initial search, but the woman I had been speaking with her stayed in contact and was always happy to answer any questions I had. Once a spot opened up here I jumped on it immediately!

Helena Place is an assisted living community in Port Royal, South Carolina. We are located on the south side of the Cypress Wetlands Bird Sanctuary where our residents often go on nature walks and bird watching trips.

We are very active in our local community and recently held a community health fair that proved to be very popular. In partnership with our local hospital we offered health screenings as well as a complimentary breakfast buffet.

Our residents enjoy regular social outings including visits from local school children as well as trips to the nearby YMCA, shops and restaurants. We offer many in house activities ranging from individualized exercise classes to worship services.

Our spacious apartments offer all the comforts of home and residents are encouraged to decorate their spaces to suite their tastes. Our apartments offer an abundance of features and modern conveniences:

•Individual climate controls
•Oak kitchen cabinets
•Microwaves
•Refrigerators with freezers
•Generous amounts of storage space
•Carpeting throughout the apartment
•Individual indoor mailboxes

We offer 24 hour personal care including medication management, assistance with daily tasks, chronic disease monitoring and transportation coordination for medical appointments. Our restaurant style dining room offers three nutritious delicious meals daily as well as snacks on request.