Cave Run Manor - Morehead, KY

Cave Run Manor - Morehead, KY has yet not published prices.

Review of Cave Run Assisted Living

Very clean, exceptional staff. Great home cooked meal. I could not be happier with the care my mother receives at Cave Run. Truly a family environment.

Review of Cave Run Assisted Living

What a blessing Cave Run Manor is for my family. My mother is exremely happy. The owners go over and beyond to ensure each person is well taken care of. Each care taker is skilled along with kind and loving. Would highly recommend this wonderful place.

Review of Cave Run Assisted Living

Beautiful, well-kept facility. Skilled, caring staff, owners [name removed] and [name removed] go above and beyond to see that my brother gets the help that he neesd, I would recommend Cave Run Manor to anyone seeking assisted living.

Review of Cave Run Assisted Living

My mother has been at the Manor on two occasions for a period of two years. The owner and resident director are professional and caring ladies. The facility is up to date and clean. It truly has the personal touch. I would highly recommend this facility.

Review of Cave Run Assisted Living

The facility is excellent. It is very clean. Rooms are homey. The facility provides meals and any help residents need as well as entertainment and activities for them

Cave Run Manor is a small Assisted Living community owned and operated by mother & daughter team, Melany (mom) and Emily (daughter.) The resident capacity is 32 and they offer studios and 2 room units and couples are welcome.

Care is available but no 2 person transfers or injections.

Owners live next door. 24 hour awake staff. Encourage families to visit often and even spend the night. Check on residents every 1.5 hours. Home Health service will send PT/OT as needed.