Atria St. Matthews - Louisville, KY

Not a bad tour

We liked this community when we visited. We appreciated the administrator. We liked the location and the community was nice looking. My loved ones just liked another community a little better.

Lovely Respite Stay

I'am really enjoying my time here at this community. It is a very nice place. I'am at the community for their respite service, and everything has gone very well. Everyone here is wonderful. The staff is great, they are very helpful, and friendly. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. I've made some new friends, and it has been a lovely experience. I would return back to this community if needed.

I have only good things to say about Atria. My conversation and tour of the facility with [Removed] was very helpful. The staff was friendly and welcoming. They interacted well with the clients. I had lunch with a friend from church who is a resident. The food was good and there were nice choices. I have decided it isn't the right place for my mom because of her declining physical strength.

Nothing bad to say!

I can't say anything bad about the place. They have a nice community and the staff seem to be very attentive. They just did not offer the care that mom needed. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Excellent, and wold definitely recommend!

Atria in St. Matthews has been a real blessing for our family. It is certainly pricey, (but I think most places are). If you are financially able, I think it is money well spent. The staff members at all levels are courteous and really seem to care about the residents. The other residents have been warm and welcoming, and the food is great. It is very stressful to move a loved one from home into assisted living, but it is MUCH easier for everyone involved when they get to move into such a nice place.

So far so good!

Our experience with Atria St. Matthews has only been a brief one, but so far we're very pleased with them! It's a nice looking place, and the people seem very friendly. We've got no complaints!

I love this place

The staff at Atria really do care about the patients. The food is always delicious and cleanliness is great.

Friendly and Accommodating

I can not really speak to anything that they can improve on over at the Atria St. Matthews. All of the staff members were really friendly and accommodating to my loved one while he was staying there though.

they talked about implementing all these services

The grounds at Atria St. Matthews were really nice. My ability to come and go to visit was very convenient. I could come in any time and see her. The complaint that I would have is they talked about implementing all these services and that never happened before she died. Part of the implementation was getting therapies so she could get stronger so she could get a bath. 2 or 3 weeks in they decided she would just get sponge baths. When she went in the hospital 2 or 3 days before she died it was clear she wasn't getting cleaned in a lot of areas. It was too late to be talking about all that. If they realized that they couldn't fully bathe her they should have sponge bathed her a lot sooner. Other than that I think things would have been pretty good there. I think the were responsive for the most part and things would have been good if she would have lived longer. When she died they were very caring.

Katy Miller

Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. If you would like to discuss this directly, please reach us at [removed].

warm and friendly

At Atria St. Matthews I have been pleased with the overall atmosphere. It is warm and friendly. The staff are doing a good job of reaching out to the senior citizens. The lady in charge of this facility recently moved to another facility. They are in a transition period now. When she left there was kind of a hole. The intent is there. When the administration is fixed things will get better.

I appreciate their kindness to me..

I really appreciate them for letting me stay a few days later than I should have. My father had passed and I needed a place to regroup. The staff was really great. The food and location was good. I just appreciate their kindness to me. The director's name was very nice. The financial worker there, was very nice as well. I would recommend the Atria St. Mathews to anyone..

Good facility, and a helpful well run company

We've had a very good experience overall with Atria, and things seem to be going well for my loved one at Atria St. Matthews. Our search was a somewhat difficult one, as we had multiple siblings searching in multiple states. However, Atria understood what a difficult task things could be and really helped facilitate things, even going so far as to make sure that whatever deals we were offered at one Atria facility would be honored at any of the others we looked at in other states. They really bent over backwards to make sure the move went smoothly when we decided on one, and they've been very communicative and helpful ever since!

Extremely Caring

A very nice place. There is a lot of activities. They also visit the parks. They are excellent people. The room is appropriate for my fathers needs. The care givers are extremely caring. They seem to have personal interests in the residents. The meals are very good and prepared very well. There is always a variety. Its fresh and nutritious. They even went out of their way to make my father a specialty hot chocolate.

Fantastic!

Fantastic. The staff is excellent. The activities are good. My mother is starting to adjust quite well. This is a Very loved organization. They are very interested in their residents. I would definitely recommend the Atria St. Matthews. This is a great community. 5 stars!

mom loves it there!

My mother just loves it at Atria St. Matthews! They watch her closely and take really good care of her and, and are great working with her memory issues. She is much more active there and is very happy.

I would feel very comfortable recommending them to anyone.

I would feel very comfortable recommending them to anyone. My loved ones haven’t used any of the medical services. The staff is very friendly, very concerned about individuals staying there. They respond very quickly to any requests. The staff knew their names right away and they connect me with them. I feel like it’s very safe place and that they could get help very quickly if needed.

A wonderful living experience!

I was impressed that as we toured, the sales manager knew all the names of the residents. From maintenance to dining to reception, all personnel are friendly, welcoming, and helpful. They have a great way to ease the worries of us knew to the experience of family members in assisted living. They have answered questions and been most supportive. The facility is utilitarian and pretty. The food and activities are wonderful.

Caring and helpful staff

This is the community we selected for my in-laws, and they have been absolutely wonderful. It is a beautiful community, and they keep it looking very clean and well kept. The services and activities they provide for the residents were everything we were hoping for. The employees themselves have all been very caring and helpful.

Very impressed with the fac...

Very impressed with the facility, level of care and staff; definitely an option

I really liked the atmosphere of Atri...

I really liked the atmosphere of Atria. It had the homey feel that I got from Stonecreek that I think Mom will like.

Nice community/pleasant atmosphere an...

Nice community/pleasant atmosphere and presentation. The location was in a busier than prefered intersection. Memory care was not an option .

Excellent facility. Transportation r...

Excellent facility. Transportation resources here and other Atria the best.

Nestled in the heart of one of Louisville's most unique neighborhoods, Atria St. Matthews is a vibrant senior community with all the comforts of home. Our location puts you in easy reach of shopping, entertainment, medical facilities, churches, outdoor recreation, and downtown Louisville. A lively social calendar will keep you active and stimulated. For your convenience, enjoy our on-site beauty and barbershop services.