Dalton Place - Dalton, GA has yet not published prices.

Enjoyed my tour of the community. The staff is pleasant and appeared attentive to the residents. The residents appeared content and well cared for They're undergoing some remodeling, but it's safe and clean. My tour was around the lunch hour. The food looked appetizing. I toured the dementia wing and in the end did not feel it would be a good fit for my dad. The room and closet were small and the air conditioning unit in the room wss noisy and would have bothered my dad.

DISSAPOINTED

WHEN I PLACED MY DADDY THERE IN JUNE OF 2017 I WAS PLEASED.IM VERY DISSAPOINTED NOW.THEY ARE NOT CHANGING MY DADS DIAPERS.THEY ARE LETTING HIM LAY IN MESS AND PEE.THEY ARE NOT BATHING HIM LIKE THEY SAY.I CUT HIS HAIR,BEARD,TOENAILS,AND FINGERNAILS.ITS NO GOOD TO TELL ANYONE EITHER.YOU GET THE SAME STORY FROM THEM ALL.I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO PLACE THERE LOVE ONE THERE.AND IF U HAVE SOMEONE THERE U BETTER CK ON THEM REGULAR AND AT DIFFERENT TIMES.SEE HOW UR LOVE ONE IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF.

Dalton house was an amazing place with every detail covered with excellence. True personal care for each individual and their wishes is coupled with a safety net of good care. [Removed] was fabulous and expressed the deep care and flexibility we are looking for. Safety and transitional care tops off this exceptional option for my parents.

Review of Dalton Place Dalton, GA

Dalton Place is an excellent, well kept community. My Mom's transition from her home has been challenging due to dementia. The management and staff at Dalton Place have been beyond compassionate and understanding. Our family is blessed to be working with such wonderful people.

More than we could ever have ask for.

When we realized we could no longer take care of my dad at home because of his dementia we started looking for a secure place for him to live. The management worked with us, answered all our questions, and put all our fears to rest. This was one of the hardest decisions we ever had to make, but not only does the staff take excellent care of dad they took a personal interest in our family. We have an open line of communication with the staff & management. We are truly treated like family. We couldn't ask for more.

Room for Improvement,

My grandfather is doing okay since his move into this community. We would has gave this community 5 out 5 stars at first, but now we see there is room for some improvement. We would say the staff needs to pay attention to their residents more. He had mouth sores for a while, it wasn't until my mother checked his mouth, and saw the the sores. The laundry services needs improvement, his shoes keep getting lost. When we first moved in we were impressed, but now we see there is room improvement in this community.

Becoming Disappointed

My grandfather has been here a couple of months now. Upon entering, it was by far the nicest/cleanest home we visited. Since settling in, we have found his room smells, unnoticed sores in his mouth & no clean laundry for him to wear. We have spoke with the staff & really hopes his care improves as we were overall happy with this place. I would still recommend it (at this point) but only if you're able to make frequent visits & keep a close eye on your loved one.

Difficult time adjusting...

I think it's a really nice place and we like it. My mother is very resistant so far and just wants to go home.The staff is very patient and understanding with her. She says she doesn't like the meals but one of girls there says she eats well. She has a companion who comes in twice a week and encourages her to go to the dining room and roam the community. We chose Dalton Place because my mother really liked it when we toured. I would recommended them.

worst place in dalton

didn't do but lie to us let my mom fall 4 times in one week every helper very mean to her, seating in [removed] every time I went every day [Removed] lies ever things she said

A Wonderful Community for Dad

Everything is working out pretty well since my fathers move to this community. He is receiving good care. and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They have a wonderful staff here. He enjoys them, and they have been helpful, and kind. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. There are activities offered for the residents when they are ready to participate. He is pleased with the meals, the food is good. I know he is safe, and in a good place. I would recommend this community.

Father's Care

I am happy with the care here for my father. I know that he likes the meals that are served. The community is very nice and clean. He does get offered to do activities. The community is close to my home so that I can visit quite often. I would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

A Delightful Community, My Friend Is Doing Great Here

It has really been a positive experience for my friend here at this community. She is doing great, and is pleased with everything. They have delightful staff, they are taking good care of her and her needs. The community is very well maintained. She is trying many of the activities they have to offer. Everything has worked out very well. I know she is safe and in good hands here. This is a lovely community.

Dalton Place....the best of the best !!

Dalton Place is an amazing facility ! We are extremely pleased with the care and attention that has been given to our Mother. The Administrators, the staff, the chef....everyone that works there is absolutely wonderful.

They have worked diligently with us to ensure that all of our Mothers needs are met. This is not a facility that takes their mission lightly....they have made many changes for us that have helped our Mother adapt to her new surroundings.

This very emotional and difficult decision for our family was made so much easier because of the love and support given by everyone there !!

In addition....the facilities are beautiful....spotlessly clean. The grounds are well kept and safe. The food is amazing, the activities for the seniors are well coordinated and the caring staff is beyond anything we have ever seen!

Truly a blessing !

Caring, conscientious staff

Things have gone very well with Dalton Place, so far! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and the staff seems very caring and conscientious towards the residents. They're taking very good care of our loved one, we're completely satisfied with the service!

Food bad, all else good

Great place regarding care, decor, and cleanliness. BUT food is terrible lately. Something should be done to better the situation.

The Dalton Place

They have been wonderful to my dad -- He has done much better since he moved in!

A Good Place for a Loved One

The staff at Dalton Place has always gone the extra mile to make my relative feel comfortable; they have honored every request for his care. He assisted by a friendly and helpful staff, has a spacious apartment, and enjoys three well-prepared meals each day.

I am happy that we have placed my loved on in Dalton Place. The have a lot of space in the bedrooms and everywhere else. You can roam around it's not like your stuck in your room all day. From what I heard from him its good food and they have activities almost everyday. He is happy and thats all that really matters and he is treated with respect. The workers do exactly that and are amazing at their job.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

All I can say is thank you. My mother, we think she is in good hand.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

As far as I can see, and I pop in often, Dalton Place is well run and staffed with kind and caring people. The residents seem happy most of the time and the center is very well kept.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

We feel relieved that our dad is being taken care of by a loving, dedicated staff. Everyone is friendly towards our family members whenever we visit.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

The Dalton Place is a wonderful place. I feel warm inside when I come in the facility. The care is good. My mother is very happy here. When she first came, I wasn't sure how it would go. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for what you do for her everyday. Thanks for the dinner. Very sweet of you to do dinner for us all. God Bless the Dalton Place! You're in my prayers.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

Very friendly people that care about the residence. Clean environment. The staff makes it a home away from home for their residence. Love it here!!

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

My mom is very loved and cared for at Dalton Place. She enjoys the activities that are planned for the residents and has her needs met as well. She is happy living here and her family has peace of mind.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

Very nice people. Clean. Food is good. Staff very friendly and attentive to residents. Pleasant "home away from home". Lots of activities for residents who want to participate. They include the whole family and encourage families to visit.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

The Dalton Place has been a wonderful place for my mother to live. The staff are so helpful with her activities and her daily life. The facility is so clean which makes for a great place to live.

Review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

My family member has been treated well. I am concerned about the increase in number of residents and the number of staff. Staff turnover is also a concern. The new director seems to be doing a good job. Hope improvements continue (food service!!)

review of Dalton Place in Dalton, GA

Very well maintained community. Clean & smells good. Staff is very professional and attentive.

My mother has been a resident at Dalt...

My mother has been a resident at Dalton Place for nine months and has never regretted the move. She quickly became a part of a loving and caring community. Each employee treats my mother with kindness which is very comforting to our family.

Recently my mother became ill and had to be hospitalized. Dalton Place continued to check on her which made her time away seem less frightening. She knew without a doubt that her home away from home was waiting for her return.

The amenities are very nice. Dalton Place has provided transportation if we have been unable to take our mother to her doctor's visits. It was even arranged for one of her caregivers to accompany her. That meant so much to our family!

Prior to making the final decision to move my mother from her home we toured other facilities in the area. We were pleased with the cleanliness and nice surroundings that Dalton Place offers.

Thank you Dalton Place for providing excellent care!

Forever Grateful!

My mother and stepdad moved into Dalton Place December,2013 after visiting other facilities. At first the transition from her home she loved was difficult but the staff and management were so accomodating and attentive. It was a relief to know that her physical, social, and medical needs were taken care of in such a supportive and caring way. What's so amazing is that the staff and management were so friendly and personable. The environment was homey and inviting. Mother enjoyed the activities and the activity director was awesome. Mother loved bingo and would sometimes miss it due to dialysis. An additional bingo game was added and was named after her. She affectionately talked about her transporter to & from dialysis and many of the staff. She became involved and felt loved. It was such a comfort to know she was taken care of. She had a couple of hospital stays before her death on May 29, 2014 and someone from Dalton Place would always make one or more hospital visits. It was also a reassuring to know that our stepdad's needs were met during her stays in the hospital.
We are so happy that our mother and stepdad chose Dalton Place. They loved and took such good care of them. We are forever grateful to them for the relief we felt when leaving from a visit knowing that they were in good hands. Thank you to the staff and management for all you did for them and for us.

Dalton Place

Our family's experience while my Mom was at Dalton Place was absolutely wonderful.The staff was so caring and sweet not only to her but to all of us.We all felt like we were visiting her at home.The apartments were very roomy and the staff kept them very clean,Food was always good and a good selection to choose from.The activity director--Top Notch!!The caregivers--wonderful!! Michael Allen,one of the directors was always a face you saw and seem to be all things to everyone.

Both of my parents moved into Dalton ...

Both of my parents moved into Dalton Place November 2013. After my father's death in February, my mother still resides there. She enjoys the exercise classes administered by the activities coordinator & the additional activities provided.

They seem to care about her well being, which is of utmost importance. Daily meals are provided of which you can choose your menu. They will work with you on your desired preferences, which makes it nice.

Mother loves her room & we moved her into a different wing after my father's death. Her neighbors & dining mates are a part of our family too now. I visit often, although I live 4 hrs away. I participate in the activities & enjoy mealtime with everyone. They are providing a safe community for mother & that's the most important thing to me!!

Totally Satisfied

After checking around to other assisted living homes, my family and friends and I decided on Dalton Place. The staff treats my loved one as one of their own family. The staff director made the transition one of ease with the paper work, answering questions, and being available whenever I need assistance from him to date.

The staff regularly checks and monitors my loved one. The Activities Director has so many wonderful activities for the residence who are able to participate in them.

Dalton Place smells so clean at all time and that was a Bonus.

My mother told me she is so pleased that I put her in her new home at Dalton Place.