Monterey Park Rehabilitation & Health Care - Independence, MO

Monterey Park Rehabilitation & Health Care - Independence, MO has yet not published prices.

I have been impressed with the cleanliness of the community!

My loved one likes it at Monterey Park and is doing good so far. They offer a variety of meals and the our loved one gets to order off of a menu. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. They even offer a hairdresser on site. The staff have been very cooperative and helpful with everything.

I would suggest asking a lot of questions when visiting this community!

Mom was at Monterey Park for a short rehabilitation stay. The staff were nice but they did not follow through with helping build up her strength. She did have a lot of her clothes come up missing from the laundry. They did not have a lot of activities to offer. The food seemed to be ok and it is a restaurant style dining room. They did not offer any chairs for visitors in the dining room. It was clean for the most part and they have a garden and patio outside for the residents to enjoy.

I would recommend Monterey Park Nursing Center!!!

Mom is doing pretty well at this community. The staff are nice and very accommodating. The food is good the only issue with it is sometimes they are late getting the food to the residents on the weekend. This community does take medicaid. There is a urine smell when you first walk in but you do not notice it when you have been there for a while.

They were great. They did well.

They were great. They did well. They were all very kind. There was only one employee that wasn't very experienced, and they handled the situation right away. I felt it was clean. My loved one never really went to the dining area, so I can't really comment on that. Overall I think they did a good job, and so far the billing and administrative end of things have gone smoothly.