A Place in the Sun - Scottsdale, AZ

Community Seemed Ok

It is difficult to get an accurate assessment on a 20 minute. From what we experienced on the tour the staff seemed friendly and the community appeared to be clean.

Welcoming atmosphere

There is a very welcoming atmosphere when you walk into this facility. The staff is very caring and you can tell that they really care about the well being of the residents. This is a very nice facility and they take good care of the residents.

great atmosphere

I loved the atmosphere and loved how they take care of the residents.

Passion Caregivers

I liked the caring atmosphere and intelligence and passion of the caregivers. Try to include them as family. My husband has been there a year and a half and I'm very glad I chose the place. They have birthday celebrations for birthdays and Thanksgiving and last year invited the families. At Christmas had a baby in October brought they baby in and let the patience place with the baby and hold the baby. They include them in as family.

I believe I made a good decision, the management is very compassionate and cooperative. They have a really nice backyard, with flowers and rosebushes. They have a table out there, but he can't go out alone, I wish he could spend more time outdoors. I'm very happy that I did choose A Place in the Sun. It is close to home for me, and I have been really pleased with them.

Greetings everyone,
Located in the heart of beautiful Scottsdale, close to Old Town's restaurants, shops, parks and galleries, and just minutes away from Scottsdale Osborn Hospital, our care home is everything that your loved ones need. For over 15 years, A Place in the Sun Assisted Living, has been here to the help of anyone in search of good care, love, respect and understanding.
Licensed by the State of Arizona for the highest level of care, with 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and beautiful outdoor areas, our home is especially designed to accommodate our seniors and their needs.
We always say: "We would do the best we can for your beloved one"; and take pride in that. For many years we kept our promises, and the proves are in the testimonials of our resident's families, care providers, partners, and each one who works with us.
Every medicine given to our residents it's closely monitorized. We personally accompany our residents to their doctor appointments and keep a close relationship with their doctors, family, pharmacy and other care providers. Daily exercises and morning walks promote a good health and also a good spirit.
Our dog gives them companionship and the pet therapy they might need. The kitchen is always filled with amazing aromas, because here, every single meal is cooked at home. Our staff offers the best care, and trained to follow the home's policy: residents come always first; keeps everybody tidy and clean, happy and well cared, surrounding them with kindness and love.
The rates are affordable, starting at only $70/ day. Moreover, we can even guarantee a top rate that will never go above.
To find out about the many other free services offered by us, please feel free to call or visit our home at anytime.
A Place in the Sun Assisted Living is more than a place, it's a home - filled with care and lots of love.
Sincerely,