lots of extra services

Family friendly feel. Great location, back yards are amazing and well kept wonderful sitting area for large family's to visit also have ride service if need for a resident.

great place

LOVELY PLACE

WHEN VISITING MY GRANDFATHER I WAS GREETED WITH A SMILE AND WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE HOW CLEAN THE FACILITY WAS. EVERYONE I PASSED HAD A SMILE AND WAS SUPER NICE MY GRANDFATHER LOOKED SO HAPPY AND WAS ENJOYING BINGO. GREAT COFFEE SOCIAL AND SNACKS AS WELL. A+ MONTECITO

Lacking Competency.

Communication they do super well. The area they are lacking in isn't competent people their on weekends, doesn't have the authority or know how. For the value is the best out of all lower prices.

Very friendly helpful stAff clean an...

Very friendly helpful stAff clean and well organized great care and attention to residents

Fun staff, clean facility, and cool b...

Fun staff, clean facility, and cool building!

I really like the layout of the community,

This has been a pretty good experience. The food seems pretty good I would give it a four, the chicken can be a little tough and rubbery. I really like the layout of the community, in that there does seem to be privacy when he wants it, but group interaction when he wants it as well.

Great Place for My Mom

From what I see, they're very clean. Every time I go visit mom they're vacuuming and cleaning. The staff is very friendly. My dad is the one that's paying for it and to me it's worth every penny for the peace of mind that my mom is in a safe place. She has regular meals and they're giving her medications when they're supposed to be given. She has baths and entertainment there and other people around. My mom hasn't complained about anything. They've got a couple nurses there and aids. It looks like a good staff there to help out. It seems like they're doing really excellently.

They have activities. They do a van ride a couple time s a week. They play bingo and dominoes. It's not too big - not a huge place. It's an old hospital from 1938 that's been remodeled. It's very nice. I'm very happy with it. It's a really good place for my mom. I wish my dad would consider moving in there.

Coming Together Nicely

They could have better activities. It's developing really nicely. They haven't been open that long so we've really seen it get set up. It's an old art deco building and they've painted it and they've been putting in really sweet furniture. The garden is starting to look really good. I think in about a year it's going be really great. My dad is there and doing well.

Great Experience

We have had nothing but great experiences with this community. The staff really kind and sweet and the community is very clean and well maintained. It really is just a great place. We are very happy with this community.