• Cable Included
  • Utilities
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Guest units available

Wonderful place

Had a great experience during my visit. Really looking forward to live here in the future.

Melissa Hooper

Tahnk you so much for the review and we are so happy you chose to make Montclair Estaes your new home. We look forward to serving your needs. - Montclair Estates Team

Moving here in July

Hands down this is a 5 star place and my friend loves it here. We come over to play cards all the time and they let us spend the day. We can even buy lunch in the dining room. Every week they have a party for the people who live there but they can invite friends too. I am planning on moving here in July.

Melissa Hooper

Kiki we can't wait till you get here and look forward to many years of fun and friendship! - Montclair Estates Team

Grand Old Time at Montclair

I have had nothing but fun here at Montclair. I enjoy the brain games, morning walks with [name removed] and when we get to take trips different places each week. The food is always good and I get to meet my friends and eat in the dining room everyday.

Worry Free

I have had a great time living at Montclair Estates. The food is good, the people are nice. I like the trips we take to the farmers market and shopping. I do not drive anymore so it is helpful to get that assistance. I never have to worry about anything. They take care of it for you.

Overall wellness

Everything is horrible and they change staff every couple months

Jake Approves

I just went to their senior dating event and met some nice ladies. I get an invite to their stuff all the time and I have not even moved in yet. I am looking forward to making new friends and having a place to socialize. Their food is some of my favorite. I get to bring my dog, Jake and the people in the office made it easy for me to get my paper work filled out and approved.

Montclair Estates

I toured Montclair Estates while looking for options for my dad. This community was a regular apartment community that has been converted to senior living. I really didn’t feel that this community suited my dad very well. Meals were not included in the rent, and they had very limited opportunities for exercise and activities. We decided to choose another community with more opportunities for socialization.

A nice independent community!!!

I liked living at this community, unfortunately I had to leave as they are not real handicapped friendly. It is a large clean community. The staff is nice. The food was good.

Melissa Hooper

Thank you for you kind words and we have made renovations to the community to insure we are compatible with our seniors needs and concerns.

Would have to drag me away!!!

Montclair Estates is a perfect independent community for us as it is a small place and the main focus is on the residents. We did have one minor issue with the maintenance department involving getting an outside light changed. The staff had to take the maintenance man by hand to our apartment to get the bulb changed. The staff have been there for a long time and there is very little turnover which means the employees are treated well and this has a great effect on how the residents get treated. The food is great from the salad to the desert. I would suggest that all the maintenance issues are resolved before you move into any community. This community is well maintained and I would highly recommend it.

Vanessa Espinoza

I'm sorry to hear about our part time maintenance not completing the work on time. I can assure you that wouldn't of had happened if our director of maintenance stepped in. He takes care of issues rather quickly. I hope it got resolved and please notify the office if it hasn't been done so we can take care of the issue asap.

Review of Montclair Estates - Garland, TX

This location has large apartments. Although they are full apartments with plenty of room they are not ideal for disabled or with limitations. Concerns we had were relating to the general condition and upkeep of the site. There seemed to be deferred maintenance signs (paint carpets that should be replaced not cleaned). We were greeted by the daughter of Vanessa who was blas about showing us the location. When showing the Salon it was this is temporarily closed some dispute happened I don t know . If my mother didn t have COPD - maybe she would have liked this location. Expense is low but you get what you pay for.

Melissa Hooper

Thank you for you honesty. We would like to let you know we have done a complete interior and exterior renovation to the community and would love for you to come back and tour to see the new upgrades and perhaps enjoy an activity with us!

Toured, great looking place!

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. We all thought Montclair Estates was a very nice looking place! The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, they're definitely worth a look!

Vanessa Espinoza

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to tour with us! We know you can choose to tour any community but you chose to tour with us! Thanks for spreading the word.

A new place for us.

We have not moved in yet. Only just made arrangements. But based upon the tour I must say this place is a dramatic improvement over Brookdale at Club Hill where we stay presently. Our new appt. is twice as big. Includes the same services we need. And after crunching the numbers, $601 cheaper! As for Brookdale formerly Chambrel at Club Hill, it has been slipping every sence a huge nation wide business bought it. Especially the food. Another plus about Montclair is the mgr. Vannessa cut the extra resident fee in half voluntarily, allowed us to spread out the entry fee & there was no initial or monthly expense for a pet. Finally, when contacting the office, we actually got the office & all it intails instead of dealing with an inept teenager at the "concierge" desk only to be told that the "director" you must talk to is not available. All in all we are quite impressed with Montclair Estates. Having had some experience now with a retirement community we have found that there is much more to consider than the landscaping & layout. We whole heartedly reccommend visiting with Vannessa. You wont be disappointed.

Vanessa Espinoza

James and Connie, you two are such a blessing! We are excited that you will be joining our Montclair family. Anything that we can do while you get situation please never hesitate to reach out. Welcome home!

Early observations

I have only been here two weeks but am impressed with the friendliness of the residents.

The meals have been quite good.

Melissa Hooper

Thank you and we hope to exceed your expectations during your residency at Montclair Estates!

My Sister's New Home!

My sister, Ginger, is moving into the Montclair Estates tomorrow, March 31st. I checked out this Senior Care Center for my sister who has been in the hospital and a rehabilitation center. I have been setting up her apartment and have met many of the personnel in the office, as well as, many of the residents living there. Vanessa has been helping me and she is great! She has answered a myriad of questions for me. The rest of the ladies in the office have been very helpful and kind. Lonnie, the maintenance person, the driver of the van, Jim, the cleaning lady whose name escapes me, have all been so helpful. The residents have been very friendly, too! I think the Montclair will be perfect for my sister and she is very excited about moving in tomorrow!

Vanessa Espinoza

Ginger is PERFECT! She has been adjusting so well and overall I am very proud of her. If there is ever anything you need please reach out to us. I am very happy she is thriving!

Wonderful staff

The facility and grounds here are always clean and well kept. The staff is wonderful. They are courteous and go above and beyond to help. The meals are great. There are a ton of activities and the residents seem to love them.

Vanessa Espinoza

So happy to hear that you enjoy our community just as much as we do! Thank you for your wonderful comment and compliment.

fabulous

Montclair Estates is fabulous. I got exactly what I wanted. In general it is just great. My daughter visits me and loves it. It is nice. I've actually seen all ages of residents here. They have a really nice set up. They have a nice laundry facility with 3 washers and dryers. There are activities all the time. It is very clean. There is a maid that comes in and cleans once a week. The staff is very friendly. If they don't see me for a while they will check on me. It's everything I wanted and more.

She is liking it here.

She is liking it here. It seems to be working out well. No major complaints at all. She likes it.

I love Mountclair Estates

I love Mountclair Estates. The staff members are wonderful here. I have no complaints about this facility. They make good food here. They staff really take care of the residents. It is a such nice place to live. I am extremely happy with everything.

My mother enjoys living there and has met new friends. They have lots of activities and good meals. My only complaint is the housekeeping service. My mother's apartment is not being serviced. When I make request about housekeeping, they will do it for a week or so and then stop cleaning. It's very frustrating!

Montclair Estates Garland TX

My parents are now tenants at Montclair Estates. They now have good meals prepared for them. They are meeting lots of friendly people. They say they are really glad they moved there. It is positive change for them.

Davis Buescher

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our residents and staff really do make THE difference. I am positive your parents will continue to have fun, enjoy the meals, and meet more wonderful friends. We will strive to add value to their lives as we go forward.

ugly and old...not worth it?

ugly and old...not worth it?

Montclair is a winner!

My mother selected Montclair Estates after touring several other area retirement communities.

She has now lived there over two months and has been very happy.

The people are friendly and the staff very helpful, going above and beyond what I would have expected.

The grounds are nice and well-maintained.

Mother is also enjoying the food a great deal. There is always a good selection.

She is very happy with her choice of communities, as is her family. Our precious mother is safe and contented.

Davis Buescher

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very happy that you are pleased with our community, services, and staff. If you ever have any concerns, please report them, as well. We want to continue to earn your trust each day.

First one we saw

My mom loves the staff, they've had some issues, not with the complex, but health wise so they're in and out of the hospital. The one problem she's had is with the cleaning people because, included in the cost is cleaning once a week and that hasn't been up to par, but that's not a do or die situation. When they first moved into the apartment, there were some issues and they took care of it right away. My mom hasn't been able to particiapte in anything because of the health issues but I think there are things she would do.

Davis Buescher

Thanks for this review. If there is an issue with housekeeping (or any other service) please let the office know. We will be quick to address the problem. The only way we can improve is with resident input. You can also make your issue known to our resident council and they will bring it up during the monthly resident-staff meeting. Thanks again for the feedback.

Too old and more like apts than retir...

Too old and more like apts than retirement facility.

Davis Buescher

Our apartments were designed to give a truly "independent" feel, with each apartment having outside access, not the enclosed hospital feel of some communities. Our residents enjoy the fresh air and sense of freedom provided by our community layout. We are an established, successful community (since 1988) with a great reputation, staff and resident roster. No one at Montclair feels too old for anything...check out our facebook page.

Love it! Cindy and Renee are awesome ...

Love it! Cindy and Renee are awesome people and I would feel very comfortable placing my dad here

Davis Buescher

We will look forward to your next visit. Cindy is now our Executive Director and is a great manager and friend.

It's a beautiful day at Montclair Estates.  Thank you for considering us.

We have a wonderful community, located in a great residential area...close
to shopping, churches, hospitals, parks and activities.  Our all-inclusive pricing
offers a variety of services and amenities with the monthly rent.  We have, bus transportation, all utilities, basic cable tv, activities, security/maintenance,
and special events in our rental agreement.  We do not "nickel and dime" our residents for extra
service charges, after they choose us.

We do not require a long term lease.

If you are seeking socialization and activity...Montclair Estates is the place.  We have a beautiful clubhouse,

which houses our dining room, kitchen, tv/movie area, game room, wellness/fitness and activity areas.  It also

features a library, beauty salon, craft room, and laundry areas.  Our apartments offer private balcony or patio

areas, full kitchens with stove/oven and large refrigerators, ceiling fans, and ample closet space.

Next to the clubhouse is our swimming pool, with patio and upper deck views from the clubhouse/dining area.
This is a great area for summer bar-b-q’s and parties.  Outdoor seating areas are located around the community.
These large family areas make it great for visitors, especially the grandkids!

our property.