Balanced Home Care - Troy, MI

Troy, MI In-Home Care communities

Balanced Home Care - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

OUTSTANDING TEAM

Balanced Home Care is in my Mothers current home at Oakmont. I cant say enough Kind and Humble words about the staff. They are always there when she is in need of anything. If there are questions or concerns the Supervisor is always there to answer or support my concerns. I will definitely recommend Balanced!!!

One GREAT TEAM

My family hired Balanced Home Care to take care of my parents earlier this year. My parents did not want to leave their home, so in home help was our only option. We spoke with several companies, but Balanced Home Care by far was our top choice. My siblings and I were confused as to what to expect, having never had to do anything like this before. They walked us through everything, answered every phone call, question or concern we had. They were able to set up the help and started care within 24 hours of our first phone call. My parents absolutely LOVE their aid. We consider her to be a part of our family now. We feel so lucky so have found someone so nice to be with our parents when we aren't able to.

Overall Positive Experience

We've been using Balanced services for well over a year. The staff are caring and attentive and the supervisor is great; she resolves ANY issues in a very timely manner and I can tell she really cares about my mother. We've worked with a number of providers over the years and Balanced is by far the best.

My mom moved because of poor care

Balanced Home Care took over care at my mom's facility, Brookdale of Brighton, earlier this year. We experienced one issue after another. We tried to work with management to get issues resolved but found the staff just couldn't deliver on what management promised. There is a high turnover and they don't seem to be well trained. Some specific problems regarding medications -- my mom had someone else's medication in her box, some doses were missed or not monitored to make sure they were being swallowed by my mom, lack of communication in initial set up of medications and unnecessary medications were ordered. Also they nickel and dime you for services they provide which you didn't think you were getting or wanted. And some things paid for were not provided, an example being my mom was not transported to the dining room for dinner and thus missed a meal! Management is tricky to work with, they don't really take your word on face value and defend their poor services. It was just about nonexistent to get restitution. My mom was so displeased she asked to be moved out of the community where she had lived and been happy for 8 1/2 years!

Great Team - Senior Community - Livonia

My Mom was at a senior community in Livonia, MI. I can't say enough about the Balanced Home Care staff. Their professionalism was A+, but their compassion was unmatched. My Mom wasn't able to get around - and the staff not only performed their duties for over a year without one instance, but someone would always stick their head in the door to say hello or give a quick hug. My Mom has since passed away, but I wanted to give a big thanks to Colleen for not only the care they provided my Mom, but also their willingness to stop for a moment and make my Mom feel loved and cared for. They have a passion for what they do, and I there aren't enough words to express my thanks to the team.

I would highly recommend them.

Very Happy

Balanced home care did a outstanding job explained what care they offered .I am very pleased with the service . Staff was very kind and helpful with my need. Thank you for the service you provided.

I love their professionalism

I hired this company recently for a service I needed urgently in my house. I actually wanted to give them a trial because I have heard so much about them. I put a call through and they answered quickly. Before I knew it, their staff were already in my house. They did a very nice job for me. I love their professionalism!

Mixed experience

We had a mixed experience with Balanced Home Care. The administrator was very helpful and was trying hard to get us the help we needed (she even came over herself to fill in for someone who had to leave mid-shift once!), but I just don't think their business was set-up to handle 24 hour home care. There was a lot of turnover with the employees, and every few days I was having to spend a few hours with a new person to teach them how to care for Mom. It felt more like they were just babysitting her, I still had to do a lot of the care work myself, despite the very high cost for 24 hour care. I think they would be much better for someone who only needed a few hours a week.