Helping Hands Residential Care Facility for the Elderly - Citrus Heights, CA

Got to Come Home

My Grandmother was only at Helping Hands Residential Care for a couple of months because she wanted to come home and because her health was improving I felt it was best to bring her home with me.
While my Grandmother was there the staff was friendly, they had accents so sometimes it was hard to understand them but we were able to work through that as well.
My Grandmother liked the food and she could order whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted which made it nice.
My Grandmother really did not participate in any activities, and she was not allowed to leave the community to take a walk, but her room did have a small patio where she could sit outside her room. We brought in her own TV with headphones.
The only real drawback was that there was no buzzer to call for help to get up during the nite to go to the restroom, but they were great at helping her shower, dress, her room was clean as well as the rest of the community.
I would recommend Helping Hands Residential Care to my friends and family members as well.

very pleased

I have been very pleased with Helping Hands. Everybody has been great. It has been a difficult circumstance that we have faced and we've had a few challenges with my mother being difficult, but they have been very good.

Wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience with A Place For Mom!
It was easier than i thought, and Amy Wall took great care of me and my mom! The place we found is perfect, and works for all my mothers needs. Thank you! I will recommend you to everyone!!