Brookdale Citrus Heights - Citrus Heights, CA

Brookdale Citrus Heights - Citrus Heights, CA has yet not published prices.

Too big

The staff did a very good job on our tour knowing that we were just looking into a short respite stay for physical therapy for my dad. They took their time and answered our question. I just felt that it was too large and had more of a clinical feeling than what I wanted for my dad.

A tour with care

We toured this community for my father care. We liked the staff who were caring. We wanted a community that had a nurse on staff in case my father needed care. The community is clean and maintained. They offer a nice menu of meals that are helpful for the residents. The activities are nice for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend that other families take a tour to see if this is what they are looking for.

A tour for mom

I toured this community. The staff were nice and were able to answer my questions. I like that the community was clean. I was not able to see the menu for the meals. Activities are available. Families might want to tour this community to see if there loved would be comfortable here.

Get pricing, reviews and availability for Brookdale Citrus Heights - Citrus Heights, CA. For a free assessment, call (866) 396-3202.