Miss Willie's Manor - Flowery Branch, GA

Review of Miss Willie's Manor

Thank you for taking such good care of our 101 old MOTHER! You are an answer to prayer. [name removed] (my sister) and I could not come to terms with (nursing home conversation). You are definitely Not a nursing home! We hope we will be able to financially keep mother with you as long as she needs you!

Review of Miss Willie's Manor

Miss Willies's Manor is the answer to our prayers! My 101 year old mother has new missed a beat since moving there several months ago. The care is beyond wonderful!! She has maintained her weight, because the food is really good and meal times are so pleasant. Activities are fun, interesting and engaging. Staff is fabulous! The facility is spotlesly clean!

Review of Miss Willie's Manor Flowery Branch, GA

Thank you so much for the outstanding care you give to our Mother and the rest of the family at Miss Willie's Manor. We greatly appreciate you and can't thank you enough for all you do.

Review of Miss Willie's Manor Flowery Branch, GA

Don and Karen have provided excellent care for our Mother for the last 3 years. This is their ministry and they excel at it!

A home away from home

My mother-in-law has lived there for about a month now. We are so very thankful to have found this place. I can't say enough about her caregivers. Kind, loving, patient to name a few. The owners are very hands on and spend a lot of time with their residents. This is an amazing place. It definitely feels like a home away from home. My mother-in-law is finally settled and happy.

This is an excellent facility. The care and home like setting gives dignity and respect.

As soon as I walked in the door all I could say was WOW!!! she had no openings at the time but I asked to be placed on a waiting list. Top notch persona care home. Please open more!

I am a visiting nurse for this home. If I am ever in need this is the place I would choose as a trusted soution for my parents

I found this community from a referral. Unfortunately there were no vacancies. The place was absolutely beautiful and the owner was very thorough with the tour. You could tell that she is in business for the right reasons.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking amazing care of my mother and making her transition a peaceful one. Your team is the barometer for a successful home.

My mom lives in Miss Willie's Manoe and had been there 3 years. I have complete comfort in knowing that my mom is in excellent homes. Not only do they provide amazing care, the owner is always a shoulder of support for me.

As the musical therapist, I visit the home on a monthly basis. With each visit you can see the care and love that is give to each resident. The home is well maintained & the residents are well maintained and happy. You can see that time & effort is put into activities for the residents. Overall, I would say that a lot is invested to make it home for the residents.

My mother had the pleasure of living at Labor of Love. Adult care before passing last year my sibling and I choose this wonderful location for our mother because of the caring staff and abundant activities they provided for the residence. We were always welcomed with open arms when we visited and the staff always answered any questions we had another thing we loved was [Removed], the owner who was very hands on with the residence and their families If I had to choose this community again I would in a heart beat!

I tared Labor of Love Adult Cares beautiful facility while looking for a home for my parent. I was beyond impressed with the staff knowledge, comfortableness of the home, the professionalism and caring nature was felt at the moment we walked in the door. The seniors at the home seemed so happy, almost like a family. The owners knowledge and true concern for my families situation was so heart warming. The situations are so hard but labor of love made me feel so much more prepared and reassured that everything was going to be ok.

Karen and her staff are fantastic. Th...

Karen and her staff are fantastic. This facility is exactly what we needed for Mom.

I would highly recommend Miss Willie's to anyone!

We love them! Our loved one really liked them too and we wish they could stay! I would highly recommend Miss Willie's to anyone! I know that they're full right now, but they take really great care of the residents! Karen, the owner, has been absolutely fabulous and really worked with us to accomodate our situation and come up with solutions!

Seemed very caring and home...

Seemed very caring and homelike. We feel that my mother will feel more comfortable here.

Very lovely home in a nice ...

Very lovely home in a nice & safe neighborhood --setting for small number of people. Impressed with caregiver we met. The Seniors there seemed calm & content in a comfortable setting well suited for memory care.

Very nice home. Loved Karen...

Very nice home. Loved Karen Thomas. Home is very well staffed. The shared room available was very small. No room for mother's lift chair.

Great home!

They provide care for my mom and do an amazing job. My mom was loosing 1 pound a week prior to selecting Miss Willie's Manor. She has now gained weight and has settled in quite nicely due to the great staff.

Labor of Love Adult Care (LOLAC) became a vision when Karen and her sister realized the need for comfortable environments providing full-life care, when their own aging mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The desire to provide families with assistance and options for superior care when faced with similar challenges inspired Labor of Love Adult Care.

Miss Willie's Manor (owned by LOLAC) has the quality of care and feel of home. We are licensed to care for 5 residents which we believe is an idea setting to receive personalized care. With over 30 years of nursing experience, we pride ourselves in providing individualized care geared to our client’s special needs.

Choosing a personal care home as an option offers your loved one the ability to retain their independence and allows you time to create lasting memories, not just focusing on their care. We work in partnership with the families and understand the nurturing and patience required to provide a comfortable setting for your loved one. We would find it a privilege to have the opportunity to be a trusted solution for your loved one’s care.