We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
quaint. respite care has to have tv installed, although they do have wi-fi.
A FANTASTIC PLACE FOR RESPITE CARE
My mother-in-law is afflicted with early dementia and our search for respite care was a new experience and at times frustrating, A Place for Mom first directed us to Burlingame Villa. During the vetting process, we learned many things along the way from Michelle Jangar, Administrator at BV. She gave us great advice in making sure that we had proper physician and medical certifications and authorizations in order to get admitted to any facility. However, due to unavailability at BV, she kindly referred us to Mills Estate Villa where we were introduced Delia Montano. Delia, as soon as we arrived, was most accommodating in welcoming us and by immediately giving us a tour of her facility. The attention she gave my mother-in-law was done in a way where she made her feel relaxed and at home. That was the key factor in our decision to choose MEV. I considered and shopped other facilities which were good but I have to say that, for me, MEV is second to none. My mom-in-law stayed at MEV for 14 days and on the day my wife and I picked her up, she sounded and appeared to have had a great time at her "vacation" getaway. She mentioned that the meals were good and plentiful and that the caregivers were helpful and kind. She developed an affinity to a few of the other residents and was saddened to have to leave their company. Delia, thank you for your hospitality and to MEV's wonderful staffers for a job well done!
Staff toured me through this organize...
Staff toured me through this organized intimate facility. Friendly staff. Bathrooms were separated from some rooms. Rates were on high side but was very negotiable. Majority of tenants were women.
Our fully licensed assisted living facility in San Mateo county, Mills Estate Villa, provides housing along with just the right balance of supportive services and health-related care. Our assisted living facility is located in Burlingame just outside of San Mateo, is easily accessible from Interstate 101 and the El Camino Real, just south of the San Francisco Airport and north of the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge. It is near Mills-Peninsula Health Services as well as BART and Cal-Train stations.
Residency at our San Mateo Assisted Living Facility
Programs and services at our assisted living facility in San Mateo CA county are designed to promote maximum independence of residents as well as honor their individual needs for dignity and respect. If a loved one is in need of a assisted living in San Mateo CA or Burlingame please call us today.
Peace of mind is in store for you and your loved one at Mills Estate Villa. Our Comprehensive Care Assisted Living Community provides an array of services to meet the needs of our residents. Our 24hr staff assists with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming for residents with these needs. Residents have an enhanced quality-of-life from all meals and snacks, socialization, activities and a serene outdoor garden and courtyard. Transportation and a full range of other services also provided.
Benefits of our Burlingame CA Assisted Living Facility
• Lovely gardens and courtyard provide a serene location for outdoor activities
• Apartments are wired for cable and private telephone
• Furnished rooms with flexibility to personalize and decorate
• Caring and professional staff
• Residents health status and well-being are monitored
• Optional licensed professionals for supplement care provided and on-site hospice available for terminally ill residents
• Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
• Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements
• Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance, and other services provided
• Arranged transportation to medical appointments
• Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations
• Short-term residency is available so family caregivers can take a vacation, travel or take a break from these responsibilities