Milestone Senior Living and Memory of Fairibault - Faribault, MN

He is in good hands

We like that this community does accept some Veterans Assistance benefits. The staff are very nice and encourage my husband to participate in some of the daily activities. The food is wonderful and the community is well maintained. This community is in a good location for family to visit. I would recommend this community.

A great tour!!

We had a very good tour of Milestone Senior Living. The facility was gorgeous. It seemed to be maintained very well. Everyone there was very friendly.

The Best!!!!!!

We moved Dad to Milestone in Nov 2015 and could not have picked a better place or a better staff to be our partners in understanding where he was at with his Dementia. We were honest with them and they with us. We have laughed together, cried together and worked together. If you are looking for a place that treats the residents as if they were their own parents or grandparents; if you are looking for a place that will communicate with you and work with you; if you are looking for a place where there are smiles and laughter....Milestone in Faribault is the place you want your loved one to be.

Still A New Environment

Mom is pretty good overall, it took her some time to get acclimated but she is accepting that this is where she needs to be. No issues, but I wish the staff could have informed me that she was sick so I could have helped her get to a doctor. She has been enjoying her meals and tries a few activities, they offer a lot to do daily. I have not heard any complaints about housekeeping, looks to be going well.

Mother's good care

I cannot say enough good about the staff at Milestone Senior Living Advanced Care Unit. The aides are well connected to the residents, each of whom has dementia in some form. The entire staff treats every person with respect and loving kindness and care. Each aide has a wonderful, kind sense of humor, and each one engages the residents. They respond quickly to a resident's call. The food is good, and the aides eat with the residents. The activities director does a good job bringing in local talent and experts in a variety of fields to entertain and/or inform residents. She also takes the residents on outings when the weather permits.

5 stars across the board!!

I can not say enough about how great this community is. The food is good and the staff are very friendly. I have had a great experience. They offer a lot of daily activities. This is the cleanest place I have seen. I would recommend this community.

Mom Is Happy

I am happy with the care that my mom receives from this community. She is liking it there and she is happy. The meals that are served are good for my mom. The community has many activities and outing to participate in. I absolutely would recommend this community.

Wonderful place!

I think they do an excellent job at Milestone Senior Living. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly and professional, and they took great care of my loved one. They helped us through a very hard time, and we couldn't be happier with the service they provided!

5 states

Everybody was very friendly.

Milestone Is A Life-saver

My loved ones felt comfortable right from the beginning at Milestone. They are very caring and it has been great for them. Things have been going very well. The food is excellent. It has been the best thing I have ever done. The location is convenient as well. Anytime I go the people are always friendly and it has been a life-saver.

going well

Overall things are going well at Milestone Senior Living Apartments and Memory. They have plenty of activities to try to keep her busy if she chooses to participate. I have no complaints about this facility. Things are going good here.

I liked this area being out...

I liked this area being out away from the town, liked the room alot especially the 2 bathroom feature in a two bedroom apartment, was disappointed in there busing features as I am trying to get my parents to NOT drive, but loved the memory care idea.Invited Sunday afternoon for a hot dog picnic but not sure at this point if parents could go.

Nice place

I have had two tours by two different staff members, and I was impressed both times. The staff seemed to be confident and competent and the residents seemed happy and calm and well taken care of. The building itself is in a nice rural location that seems serene and beautiful during all seasons.

Similar to Keystone

This was pretty nice, my sister and I both felt it was pretty nice and pretty comparable to Keystone. It didn't have as much in the way of activities and it didn't seem as large but bigger isn't always better.

Milestone Senior Living Apartments and Suites provide a home-like environment, thoughtfully designed with seniors in mind. Milestone Senior Living has highly trained staff available to meet individual needs. The apartments and suites feature the finest amenities while providing care-free living. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service.