Mercy Ridge - Lutherville-Timonium, MD

Mercy Ridge - Lutherville-Timonium, MD has yet not published prices.

Toured, very nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. Unfortunately at the time of our search they had a long wait list and we ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Mercy Ridge is Beautiful and Clean

We chose Mercy Ridge Retirement Community mainly for the location and the amenities that they could offer long-term. It is a spacious community. It is also runs like a home, not like a clinic. They also have activities here and the food is wonderful. I would recommend this place

Lots of Living Options

Mercy Ridge Retirement Community has a wide variety of flexible plans, which we find very interesting. We liked this retirement community best of all. It seems quite nice and very comprehensive. We know people in this community and we visited them. What I like best about Mercy Ridge is its overall impression. Also I like that they have lots of activities going on and that they offer convenient transportation and so forth.

Great Community

Mercy Ridge Retirement Community offers my mother enjoyment and caring in a beautiful setting along with peace of mind for all of her children and grand children. Thank you Mercy Ridge. And, all of this is at a cost she could not afford anywhere else.

Mercy Ridge is Extremely Nice

I chose Mercy Ridge Retirement Community for many reasons, one of which it was highly recommended and I was also close to my sister-in-law. They have good food. The staff is nice to everyone, they accommodated you in any way they can, prompt and very courteous. I would recommend this retirement community to other people.

Beautiful, Elegant, Clean

Everyone has been incredibly helpful during the move-in process. I find the atmosphere to be very relaxing and elegant. It is very clean which is important to me and my mother. I would love to live here!!! Unfortunately, I'm too young. I would definitely recommend Mercy Ridge to anyone.

Endless Activities

Mom he has been extremely pleased with everything at Mercy Ridge. The community is like living in a "5" Star Hotel. The food and service is excellent. The staff does a great job and everyone is always smiling and friendly.

Mercy Ridge is like living with family

My mother lived at Mercy Ridge Retirement Community for the 3 years of her life. My brothers and sister and I were thoroughly impressed by the care and respect she received. The staff was constant and professional. There was very little turnover so the staff knew what Mom's needs were and gave her just the help she needed. When things changed as my mother aged the staff was quite helpful in finding solutions to her physical as well as mental deterioration.
The food was high quality and the wait staff was pleasant and accommodating.
As for the community, I like that it is situated off the road so there is no traffic noise. I was always impressed with the cleanliness at Mercy Ridge.

Helpful and Responsive

I was raised by my grandparents and care for seniors was something that I grew up with. Care is at the heart of what Mercy Ridge Retirement Community and its wonderful staff bring to seniors. I've seen firsthand how the staff help seniors to live fulfilling and active lives. For those that want excitement and fun, there is a busy calendar of activities and events. For those that need more care, there is staff available around the clock, physical therapy on site, and more support. This all takes place in a gorgeous building with beautiful grounds to enjoy. The decision makers, the problem solvers, and supervisors are all there and easily reachable. Mercy Ridge is definitely worth a visit!

Mercy Ridge has everything my father needs

When my father decided to move into Mercy Ridge Retirement Community i was very relieved that he went voluntarily and i can honestly say it was one of the best decisions he ever made. Every time i have visited him the residents seemed to be out and about which made the place seem very lively and the residents seemed happy. I know the staff offers many activities for the residents which my father takes advantage of very often such as fitness classes and the book club. Finally i loved the location. The community is near many shops and stores so my father can have a sense of freedom despite the caring nature of the community.

The best decision I have ever made

I moved to Mercy Ridge Retirement Community towards the end of 2011, so I am now in my 3rd year as a resident and coming here was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

This is a wonderful place to live. The staff members are wonderful and care for all our needs and likes and dislikes in a way one could never imagine. This applies also to the kitchen staff and the food they prepare for us.

I always tell anyone who asks how I like it here that if residents are not happy here it’s their own stupid fault! They can’t blame anyone else.

Could Not Be Happier with Mercy Ridge

My mother has had the good fortune of living at Mercy Ridge for three years. During this time the entire staff has gone above and beyond to make her time there pleasurable. I recently visited my mother for Thanksgiving and I was impressed with their helpful five star attitude. Their dining services is amazing, everybody I encountered including other residents and their family seemed quite happy to be there. My mother can be difficult at times but I never hear any complaints from her, she loves Mercy Ridge and the staff love her. I highly recommend this community it is truly one of a kind!

The staff is wonderful

My father has been at Mercy Ridge Retirement Community for over two months. The community is very nice. The staff and the residents are also so welcoming and caring. They have a lot of activities planned that the residents can choose. My dad is in a one-bedroom apartment with is huge compared to other retirement communities in the area; more size than he needs. I like the location of the community and the value.