Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Mahwah - Mahwah, NJ

Nice Tour!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community, The staff did a nice job with the presentation and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the spacious dinning room they had as well as other amenities for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

Overall Good Experience

I had a good experience overall with all the Memory Care Living community's. My tour of this particular facility went well. All the Memory Care Living community's is great. It was just finding the right fit for my mother, and her needs.

They Gave A Great Tour

We toured their other property and they showed us a room for my brother-in-law. He saw a bed and it was his bed, it gave him the sense of independence. He was excited and couldn't wait to move in. They met his care needs and they have few resident. We felt he would be getting more care. I really liked that they had equal male and female resident ratio. We were unable to wait for the room.

Very comforting to see my husband happy.

Very clean,friendly,caring,staff.it looks like a home and feels like a home. Very modern kitchen where they cook for the people. I was very impressed. It's a ranch, with a fenced in yard, a deck where they have a grill and patio furniture for cook outs. It is very much like their home.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Madeline, not only do we love the style of our homes but we truly love and care for our residents. Thank you for being a part of our community at Mahwah.

The staff at Memory Care Living are very friendly and professional. They are very attentive to all of mom's dietary restrictions. I have sat in on some of the activities and was impressed with the house involvement. They work hard to get all residents involved in daily activities. With increased activities I have seen a decrease in mom's depression. I give all the credit for my mom's happiness to Memory Care Living.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

The care partners are extremely integral in making a positive impact on our residents. We are happy you've provided a very nice comment about them and the activities! Thank you for choosing Memory Care Living!

A great place for memory care

A place for mom helped me with my sibling who has ALZ. When I spoke with Janet from memory care living in mahwah I thought this was the right place. My sibling is 64 and did not belong in a nursing home or a facility that felt like one. I can not say enough nice things about this place and all the help The help make the residence feel like they are home. At this point of there journey that is all that matters. Wayne who is the activity director also serves lunch and snacks. Wayne treats each resident like they are in a restaurant and they love the special attention.My sibling says the food there is excellent The staff is very aware of all the residents whereabouts at all time. The home is so clean and the laundry is done for the residents once a week. I really appreciate talking to my sibling on the hours phone once a day.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Wayne and the care partners are doing great with the residents there and of course the activities are still keeping the residents active and happy! We are happy you have chosen Memory Care Living!

It was a nice place overall.

The activities for the residents were sufficient, I thought it was clean and i thought the place was overall a small quaint place the way they constructed the layout was an effective way to be able to monitor all the residents as well.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind comment on our Mahwah home. We hope you consider us in the future and tour soon!

It is excellent. It's going really well.

It is excellent. It's going really well. It's clean and friendly, and they are attentive. This was much less expensive than a lot of the places I looked. I was glad they had an opening, a lot of these places have a waiting list.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Your comment is extremely appreciated. We are happy you had chosen Memory Care Living!

A nice facility for the right person

My loved one was here briefly, and they are a lovely and clean facility with a great staff. However, the level of care required by the residents was far beyond what my loved one was needing, but they were understanding about the situation and helped me get her into a more appropriate community. This was recommended to us by a psychiatrist and it did seem like a very nice place if your loved one is needing the level of care that they provide.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. If you would like to tour again and see our lovely facility and it's active residents please contact us at any time!

Our memory care living Mahwah, NJ community was designed to empower those living with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. With an abundance of welcoming surroundings, our safe, secure community inspires residents with dementia to stay active and socialize with staff and other residents. Our senior care professionals follow a resident-centered approach that focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging and purpose to preserve a sense of self.