Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Ramsey - Ramsey, NJ

Wonderful Community

I really like this community, and my mother is doing great since her move to this community. She likes it here, and everything is working out very well. I know she is safe, and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for my family.

Not impressed with this place!!

I was not impressed with this place at all during my tour of the facility. It was very loud and noisy throughout the building and everything just felt very disorganized. I was also not a fan of the layout they had, the rooms where very tiny and unmanageable in my opinion. It just would not have been the right fit for my mother.

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience at Memory Care Living at Ramsey was not a more positive one. I would like to encourage you to contact me personally so we can discuss this and other concerns you may have further. I personally value the candid feedback which will allow us to make the changes necessary to ensure these concerns are resolved immediately and long-term. I very much look forward to speaking to you.- Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer

Personalized care

Shes doing a lot better! She was confused at first and thought she was going home. The house nurse [Removed] is so good with her. She's so loving and compassionate. She spends one one one time with her and even sends pictures of her to me![Removed] was also very helpful during the admissions process. I love the people and the home here!

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your 5-star rating of Memory Care Living at Ramsey. I appreciate you taking time to recognize the hard work and dedication of the Ramsey team. If there is anything I can do to assist you now and in the future, please reach out. - Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer- [removed]

The Beginning Phase For Us

We were going to choose this community first and we were set and ready to move in. The room that we picked was still under contract for the prior family. The community gives them up to 30 days to clear the room and they were hoping the family would come early to clean it out but they were unable to start early. We could not wait to have the room ready and available. The community gave us our money back and they tried to work other arrangements. It was a great tour but we didn't like that they had 2 floors and they mostly had female residents with 1 or 2 male residents

Best Memory Care in New Jersey!

Finding the best home for your loved ones needing memory care is a very emotional difficult task! My mother is currently happy living in Memory Care Living in their Ramsey, NJ location.
After my Dad passed away 3 years ago, my Mom came to live with my husband and I in Florida. Mom missed the rest of her family in the New York, New Jersey area. we moved her back after about a year.
She lived in two memory care facilities In New Jersey and New York where we had frequent problems Falls, lack of communication for medical and prescription needs, food unacceptable, personnel changes often and a lack of enough help. Management made promises, which they did not keep, after we signed the contract, paid move in costs and moved Mom in.
We found Memory Care in Ramsey online and my family was very impressed with their tour. My concern was that she had a private bath in the past ,which Memory care did not offer.
This turned out to be a blessing! Mom needed help in the bathroom and that's where she was falling often without help.
We love the atmosphere in Ramsey, the food, the management and help is fabulous! It's very clean, has nice activities. Mom is getting great care, always clean and her room is beautiful!
They bring residents outside on their patio in nice weather which is great.
While living in Florida, I feel relaxed that Mom is getting the best care we could hope for in her new home.
My family visits often and we are always happy to see the
level of professional care in Ramsey.
In between all the other places Mom lived, we tried 24 hour care in her home. While it sounded great, it didn't work for us.
Call Memory Care today, wish we had called sooner.
I would be happy to speak to anyone considering Memory Care for a loved one.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Shelley. Knowing that you and your mother are both happy with Memory Care Living makes our jobs worth it. Thank you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts.

As close to a home-like environment as possible.

Over the past three years our family moved our mother into 3 different assisted living facilities in desperate search of finding a place that would care for her as a human being not just someone with dementia/alzheimers. Our family spent countless stressful moments in despair as each place emptied our pockets and still kept us feeling that she was not being cared for properly. It wasn't until we met Cindy, and the Director, and the administrative staff, that we got a feeling that this might be different from all the rest. Frank the house manager drove to see my mom on his day off just to sit and meet mom, and he created an immediate sincere connection. Once we moved Mom into Ramsey Memory Care we finally started to breathe a sigh of relief and ever since then we have no doubt in our minds that we made the right decision. Each and every person who works here is highly dedicated, loving, and caring. The environment is warm, friendly, cozy, very clean, comfortable and much more of a home-like atmosphere than any of the other places that cost the same if not more. The aides and the house manager create a loving environment and somehow meet each residents needs as an individual not as a group of patients. When Frank left Ramsey Care not too long ago, we were nervous that things might start to go down hill. However the new house manager, Dillon, is just as wonderful and I can't speak highly enough of each and every aide, and the activity coordinators, because these are truly the people who make Ramsey Memory Care different from all the rest.

Janet,

We are elated to hear how pleased you our with your home and our care. Your mother is very much cherished. Thank you for taking the time to express your positive thoughts!

I feel comfortable with my Mom at Memory Care. They are very centered on the best csre for sll the residents. It has a fell of home and I am greatful we found a place bettrr than a nursing home.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you Mary. We are happy you chose us to be a part of your mom's life and your family.

My mother lived Ramsey until she passed. I was pleased with the staff's attentiveness and communication with me. During moms experience she had nothing negative to say. A special thanks to Michelle who was her caregiver. Thank you!

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for commenting. We are happy your mother's stay was a great experience for her and for your family.

Persoanlized Service

This is a wonderful company. They work with each resident and guide them in doing things they’re interested in to keep their minds and bodies working. My mother is a very picky eater and she likes the food!! She also loves the staff like her own family. The operator is very knowledgeable about dementia. The activities program is the best I have experienced.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your amazing comment Kristin! We are happy you chose Memory Care Living.

Fox Trail Memory Care Living's Ramsey, NJ community serves residents suffering from Alzheimer's and dementia, our care professionals are dedicated to spending fulfilling time with your loved one. Fox Trail memory care environments are designed for those that need help with activities for daily living (ADL). So, you can trust our community to provide a safe and secure place with a professional staff trained to care for someone with memory issues.