Melody Care Home LLC - Apache Junction, AZ

The Right Fit For Dad

They are doing a great job with the cleanliness and upkeep of the home. The staff are very friendly, so far he is being well cared for by them. He is eating suitable good meals. I am not sure if they have activities, it is not for Dad, it is not his thing so we did not confirm.
I picked the home because it's nice and clean and for us it is really close to us and the price is affordable.
I would recommend them to family and friends if needed.

Grandma Is Doing Well

My grandmother is doing well, and I'am confident in the type of care she is receiving. The community looks great, they do a very good job of keeping everything neat and nice. The staff is nice, they are very helpful and attentive. There are nice activities offered. She likes the food, they sever well-balanced meals. Overall the staff is taking good care of her. This is a community that I would recommend.

great facility

My mother loves the place and this is a great facility.

excellent

Meody Care Home LLC is excellent. He has been through a difficult time and the staff have really helped him. The staff have gone through special lengths to get him an exercise bike. Other than that I haven't seen too many activities going on. He is happy there and that's what matters.

Wonderful Place

I can not think of a single thing they can improve on because the food smells wonderful and the place smells clean and they take excellent care of my loved one and they encourage her to do the activities.