Meadowview Terrace of Wadesboro - Wadesboro, NC

A place to call home

If you are looking for a place for your loved one and only want the best then look no more. [Removed] and her team have dramatically changed the atmosphere of Meadowview in the last 3 months. Meadowview is a great place to call home and to know that you are loved and helped with the upmost care. Thank you Meadowview for making mom happier than she has ever been!!!!

Just like home...

Nice, friendly facility that feels just like home. I went on a tour while searching for placement for my loved one. The staff was very friendly and nice. They seem to really care for the patients. Also, the facility was very home like and clean. There was a calendar posted with a variety of activities for the patients to enjoy.

Admin was great; however th...

Admin was great; however the place is a Nursing home at best :(

Horrible! Reeks of Urine!

They had management problems there. The girl that was running the palce was a joke. It was terrible. We didn't even leave my grandmother there for a month. They gave them little bags of potato chips for snacks, what a health option! My aunt took her back home and we took turns caring for her.

I think the management was terrible and I should have known because when we were trying to get my grandmother in there they never called us back. I finally tracked the lady down so we did get her in. It was the only place that my grandmother would agree to go because she knew people in the area. It was just a horrific experience. It was carpeted and the whole place was just reeks of urine. They had a fire drill and I think with a 94 year old woman you should get her in a wheel chair for that. The nursing assitant that was helping her walk out tripped and took my grandmother down with her. You name it, if it could have gone wrong it did there.