Whether you are looking to simplify your life in our independent living or need a little assistance with day-to-day tasks in our assisted living, Madison Pointe Senior Living offers you a variety of spacious floor plans and amenities to fit your needs.

Great Activities!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The thing I was impressed with was the wide variety of activities as well as great menu plan they had. It was just not the right location for her in the end decision.

Not impressed

This community is barely better than a nursing home. They do not offer transportation and amenities are offered at an additional cost. I would not recommend them.

We got there as dinner was being served, so we did not get a chance to speak with any of the residents. We liked the resident rooms and the activity area. It was nice to notice small nooks where some of the family could be together without being in the larger meeting area.

Great Place

We really have enjoyed this place since I have placed my boyfriend in Harmony. He has adjusted well and got back involved with people. I feel comfortable knowing that he is safe and not wondering around. The mangement is great and so is the other staff.

Nice place....

The staff at Harmony is very caring to all of the patients. Mom is very happy there and we hope that she will be able to remain there. They all go out of their way to make her feel comfortable and it is a very "homey" atmosphere.

My mom has always resisted going to assisted living until we showed her Harmony of Madison. The atmosphere, the rooms, and the common areas all feel like home. What really sets them apart from the others is the staff. You will not find a more friendly, helpful, respectful, eager to please group of people anywhere. Both my mom and I feel blessed that that she has found a new home at Harmony. Oh, the food, fantastic.

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to bring resident's to their new home.

The staff and cook have been taking very good care of my mother in law and she is also like my mother. We have had a few problems with the in house Dr., whom my mother in law dislikes very much. Hospice has taken over, and at this time the staff is very cooperative. She has not been out of her recliner since she arrived there so not involvement in activities. She also had stopped eatting for 3 wks. But the cook always made her a small plate just in case. Dean the cook is wonderful to all the residence and staff. Samatha the manager or I guess I'm not sure of her title. But my mother in laws eyes just light up when Sam comes in. She is GREAT. That's all I have for now

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback.

Review of Angelic Foster Care - Warren, MI

My mom recently moved in. The staff has been wonderful and caring to her. They address her concerns promptly. The community is clean and decorated nicely. We look forward to mom finishing out her time with her new family at Harmony of Madison.

Very Homey Place!

We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Harmony of Madison. The staff is friendly and energetic and makes all the right things happen to meet Mom's cares!

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments.

They were a solid four.

This was a nice place. The only thing that kept it from being a five. The staff seemed to have had a recent turnover at the time. It seemed that they just needed a little more time to settle into the new leadership process for the new staff. The other thing was that they had a lot of little coffee clutch centers, little puzzle corners or just small spaces throughout where residents could sit and socialize. It was difficult to find a big enough space where they could really do anything. It was also in a little more of an urban area.

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to hear about how we can become a five for you! Please contact us at [removed] to speak with a member of the management team on how we can improve.

Thank you so much for preparing a nic...

Thank you so much for preparing a nice place for me. I am very thankful for the flowers. They brighten the room. I will be comfortable here and everyone has been so nice.

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. Feeling comfortable is so important. We certainly appreciate hearing this.

Just moved in. Love it! Management te...

Just moved in. Love it! Management team set me up with a caring angel for two weeks who addressed all my move in questions. Hope to live here for a long time!

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate hearing that our Caring Angels program is effective and helpful.

My sister lived at Harmony of Sun Pra...

My sister lived at Harmony of Sun Prairie and Harmony of Madison. Our experience was nothing short of spectacular. We value all the excellent care and attention. A truly home like setting! Management and staff work to ensure safety and comfort.

Thank you for sharing.

Wonderful place for my parents! The c...

Wonderful place for my parents! The customer service is phenomenal. Roxy and her staff start and end each day with a smile on their faces! Thank you for caring for my family as you have all become part of our family also!

Harmony Madison

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback. We have passed this along to our staff whose caring attitudes are truly valued.

Did not have a good experience here

The main issue I had with this place is that my loved one was diabetic and they would just let him sleep through meals if didn't feel like going, which was very bad for him. They also didn't encourage him at all to try anything other than his wheelchair, and I think he could have been walking much longer than he did.
They also just had overall cleanliness issues and felt understaffed. They had some nice caregivers, they just seemed overworked.

Harmony Madison

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that the new management team put in place in May of 2014 is able to address these concerns more appropriately.

Harmony of Madison

Our experience with Harmony so far has been "great". The staff is friendly and very competent. They treat Mom super and she is happy with the care that they are giving her,

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly enjoy positive feedback, but also consider concerns to be a way for us to learn. We are glad that you have enjoyed your experience at Harmony of Madison.

Best "suite" we looked at. 1/2 wall b...

Best "suite" we looked at. 1/2 wall bet. bed & liv. area. Directly off their dining room (2 DRs in facility). Faces Hwy.

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the comments.

Very nice they have facilities to tak...

Very nice they have facilities to take care of both my parents, this may be the way we will need to go

Harmony Madison

Thank you for your feedback.