Toured 12/21/17. Nice Location, fantastic staff. Problem is two bedroom does not have living room and far distance from my sister in NY.

I like it

They have a number of interesting activities at this community. They have a nice dining room for meals. The food is good and they offer a nice variety of choices. The community is clean and the staff are helpful. The have aides available if you need a little extra assistance. I would recommend this community.

Tour Went Well

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. The tour went well overall. but we did not feel this was the right match for her, and her needs.

Our visit

We liked this community when we visited. The people we met were nice and helpful. The community seemed clean. This is more for assisted living and my loved one wanted to be in independent living.

Care and comfort

We toured this community twice. The community seemed small and a bit dated. The staff was nice but just didn't seem welcoming or upbeat compared to other places. Gut feeling wasn't exactly right even though the pricing was really attractive. The community seemed clean but the atmosphere and the residents did not seem active. I would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Toured the Community

The tour was very thorough and I was able to see that it was a smaller community. I was also not to happy with the cleanliness and it looked outdated. To me the Memory Care was tiny and I felt like one would get claustrophobic. It was a great tour but it was not big enough.

Worth a visit!

Brookdale Wilton offered a very nice community that offers specialized care. The staff that offered the tour were very knowledgeable. They addressed all of my concerns. The community seemed to be pretty well kept.

They are great!

They are great! The staff is extremely friendly, they can't be nicer. Everyone is so pleasant, I haven't seen a grouchy person there yet. Their medication management is a little higher than most. The food is good, I went to a family barbecue they had and it was good. I really liked the location, and that it was a small enough place that she could get to know people. I liked the atmosphere here better, I liked the rocking chairs on the porch, the grounds are nice and it's a very homey atmosphere. They were also very accommodating, because of the room they had available, they really worked with us.

Wasn't impressed by tour

We toured this place when we were looking into options for our loved ones. In general it just seemed dark, and wasn't as clean as others we had seen. The residents just didn't seem very lively or happy.

They can really concentrate on the residents.

They do offer some really nice things for the residents to do and there is only like forty-five residents so they can really concentrate on the residents. That was a determining factor for us. The food seems to be pretty ok.

My Sister Didn't Like the Activities

My sister is going to leave Brookdale Place. She just didn't like the activities as much as the last place she was in so she's going to move back. They activities at Brookdale are just not what she's interest in.

It was clean and the staff seemed nice enough. I thought the nursing staff or whatever you call them was actually more on top of things than the last place because it's a smaller environment, the way it set up. It's not a huge building.

Good Management

My mother would be complaining if the cleanliness was problematic and she's not. It's expensive, more expensive than we can really afford and we're looking into insurance options but it's certainly a good value for what you pay for. The care is excellent. I just don't think they've focused on activities. People weren't asking for them so they weren't getting them. Their shopping trips were kind of mundane. They starting to do more but it took requests to get them do things.

This is the third place that my parents have been and management is terrific. They know how to manage a place like this. The nursing staff is excellent and that's been critical for my parents. Brookdale is very on top of things.

Amazing Outings

I did a lot of shopping around, the charge here is the best that I found in terms of what they provide for the dollar. The care is very attentive. I get calls from them all the time in terms of what they want to do for my mom. I never have to worry about her being ignored or neglected, which I think that a lot of people fear about assisted living. They take the residents out all the time. Most recently, they visited Mohegan Sun which is a casino here in Connecticut. They are going to New York City for Radio City's Christmas Spectacular. In general I have not had a single complaint.

Ex Sunrise facility. Same 1 bedroom S...

Ex Sunrise facility. Same 1 bedroom Sunrise floor plan. They claim to have upgraded menu options. About 60 residents. Set up off road.

Small apartments, close to busy road.

Small apartments, close to busy road.

Brookdale Place of Wilton provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.