Meadow Assisted Living - West Friendship, MD

Very Happy

The Meadows was a prayer ansered! Was looking for a new place for my mom and this fit the bill. Vida and her family are genuinely kind and loving. A beautiful home for 5 residents on gorgeous grounds. Truly a gift. Very happy and grateful to find this gem! Thank you!!

I was not comfortable with this home. The property was overgrown and gave a bad first impression. The residents live in a walk out basement. There were two doubles and a single with two bathrooms. Then there was a living room with TV combined with a table for meals. It was dark and depressing - no windows in the living area. Everything appeared clean, and the caretakers were very nice. But for just about the same cost as Sunrise, it is a no-brainer to rule this out.

first class assisted living

```The facility looks like a first class hotel; the caregivers are well educated and experienced, residents told me that they came in this facility in a wheel chair but now because of the patience and knowledge of the staff, they don't need their wheel chairs anymore. I wish they have available room for my mother but they are limited to five but the owner told us they are planning to expand ... for five residents they have 3 people to make sure everybody is well taken care of.. rooms are very spacious and very clean......

Meadow Assisted Living Facility is no...

Meadow Assisted Living Facility is not a place I would want anyone related to me to reside.

The grounds are poorly kept and the lawn was not mowed several times when we drove by. The facility is in need of a coat of paint and looks run down. The caretakers were sub-leasing the facility to an additional family to make ends meet. There are no amenities to ensure residents don't accidentally wander off. All of the rooms have external sliding doors to the outside so at any point someone could get out.

From what I have seen I would never recommend this place to anyone.