We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Nice facility, good location, but all...
Nice facility, good location, but all male residents is not going to work for us.
McCaskill's Assisted Living is conveniently located in East Baltimore, Maryland. We are centrally located in the Erdman-Sinclair Community. Upon entering the facility, you know you are entering a home - a place where you are loved and cared for. We strive to maintain an atmosphere of warmth and caring. Family and friends are welcome to visit in the spacious living room, or in the privacy of your own room. Together, with the assistance of the medical physician and/or family, each resident will be treated with dignity and will receive individualized service 24 hours each day. Our staff is comprised of well trained and certified individuals who are committed to provide the highest level of service to our residents.This program is designed for those who need extra help and support in their day to day lives, but who do not require skilled nursing care. Our objective is to maintain a community centered alternative for individuals with special needs.