We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
There was plenty of room in the facil...
There was plenty of room in the facility, and a chair glider for transportation up the steps was available. Care for the client was talked about; however, I was concerned about two things: There were no bars in the bathroom for the clients assistance, even though there was a tub chair and staff assistance would be available. In the semi-private bedroom, there would be no privacy between the two clients if either had to use the portable commode at night. (They was one for each & on different sides of the room.) Even though, it was stated that plans to begin renovations to the facility (bathrooms, privacy curtain to be added in the bedroom, and different furniture to include in the facility for consistent style) If needed, I would wait until after the renovations were complete before reconsidering this facility.