House of Nobles Inc - Baltimore, MD

Extremely dirty. Inside and out .

I would recommend this facility anyday!

The staffs and enviroment is very friendly and helpful. The home is very cozy. I lost my dad before he got admitted. I definately would recommend it any day!

House of Nobles Inc, Assisted Living is easily located in East Baltimore, Maryland. Upon entering, you know you are entering a home that promotes sincere caring and attention that is unique only amongst loving family members. We focus on the comfort, wellness and life enrichment of every of our residents.
We take the time to know and understand the needs and desire of every one of our resident and their family member. With these facts, we tailor our services to the resident; so that the appropriate level of supportive care with such task as personal care, dressing, medication management and dining etc. is provided. Our residents are also able to engage in their choice of activities or from our calendar of activities.
Services:
*24-Hour Awake Overnight Staff
*Visiting Nurse
*Assistance with incontinence
*Assistance with preparation for dressing, grooming and bathing.
*Medication Administration
*Three nutritionally balanced meals each day with healthy snacks.
*Mobility/Transfer Assistance
*Weekly Housekeeping and laundry service
*Companion Services
*Daily social, educational and recreational activities etc