Mayfair - Port Coquitlam, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

I had an appointment for 1pm. I showed up at 12:50pm because i always like to be early. The woman at the front desk told me the lady (Pat) I had the appointment with just took some people on another tour, people who had just walked in before i got there and without an appointment. Disappointing for sure but i decided to wait patiently in the living area, i overheard a couple ladies behind the desk saying she would be awhile still because she's only so far along the tour. I saw the lady with the people briefly walk by the front but she didn't come over and acknowledge me and say "i'm almost done.. sorry to keep you waiting"... It was 1:15pm and I asked where she was and they said "oh she'll be a few more minutes" and i told them that's unacceptable. I had an appointment.. they know how long their tours take so why didn't they tell the walk-in's to make an appointment or to wait?
First impressions are important and the elderly lady at the front desk was pretty unapologetic about the situation.
Building looked nice and the tenants that i saw looked happy but I felt there customer service was lacking.