The Victorian - Victoria, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Too expensive for me.

This place was very

I found this building

I found this building very beautiful and the staff very friendly but this is not for me though.

Mom really enjoyed the lunch and tour, gardens and lovely walkway.

A short stay for care

I was living in this community. The staff was nice and caring. I was not there long. The dining area was not what I was looking for. The meals were not what I was expecting. The community was clean. I was not here long, but I would suggest that other families tour this community to see if it is what they are looking for when it comes to care and value.

Great Tour

My tour of this community was a nice one. The community looked nice and very well-kept. My tour guide was very kind, and helpful. The experience went very well. Unfortunately I found a community that was closer for our families to travel too.

Good Respite Experience

My mother in law was here at this community for respite stay. Everything went well, and we knew she was in good hands here. The community looks nice, and they do good job with cleanliness. The staff was really good. The only issue I had was that they never came to fix her TV remote in her room. Other than that the meals was great. We were comfortable with her stay here. This is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Everything is Well For My Parents Here

My parents are doing great here at this community. They are all moved in, and has adjusted well to it. Everything has worked out good so far, and I'am pleased with their move to this community. It is a nice place.

It looks everything is going well at this community!!

My loved one is doing well at The Victorian. The staff have been pleasant and friendly. They are great at trying to get the residents involved in the variety of activities offered. They offer exercise classes, a choir and outings. They keep this lovely community quite clean. I would recommend this community.

I would recommend this community!!

The food at The Victorian is very good. The community is always very clean and things seem to run very well. They offer a lot of activities and mom has enjoyed some of the bus outings. The staff are very helpful, caring and supportive.

Surrounded by immaculately tended gardens with private ponds in a residential area of Victoria, British Columbia, you’ll find The Victorian – a retirement community where residents enjoy life on their own terms. We’ve served area seniors since 1987, offering a simplified, worry-free lifestyle to help make retirement as fulfilling as possible. Enjoy daily events inside the community or venture out for a whale watching tour and explore the Craigdarroch Castle Historical Museum. Whatever you choose, with a 24-hour staff and warm, welcoming neighbours, our community feels like a family – and you’re going to love being a part of it.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.