Mayfair House - Portsmouth, VA

[Removed] was very helpful and provided a lot of good information. I'm looking forward to taking my mom to see the facility.

Settling in well

My mother-in-law is settling in well here, the staff here are so friendly and helpful. My mother-in-law has started to take part in the different activities and special events they have here and her room is spacious. so she has room in her wheel chair. The staff makes sure she comes down to the dining room and joins the other residents during meal time. The grounds are very nice, with a nice courtyard so the residents can sit out side.

Friendly staff!

We have been very happy with Mayfair House. My mother is showing early signs of needing a higher level of care, and the staff have been helping her as much as they can. I would recommend this community because we have had a good experience with them.

Great

My mother in law lived here for years and now my Mom is here...Love it!

wonderful facility - very much of a "homey" feel. Rooms were very spacious, very clean and well maintained. We only wish we could afford it but it's just a bit too much for someone on a very tight budget. Would highly recommend to others.