Nice place

Overall we had a good experience with Mary Ann's Home Care. It is a nice looking, clean, comfortable facility, and the staff have all been very friendly, caring, and easy to work with. It is a nice place, overall.

The staff was not able to provide the care that she needed.

The staff was not able to provide the care that she needed. I feel like they were not able or willing to make the effort to try new things that would make a difference in her care. We felt like our loved one was fairly calm and reasonable. Here they only have one person twenty-four hours a day to care for the residents. We chose them because they came highly recommended, and was more affordable than another one we were looking at.

If you want the very best care...then you want Mary Ann's home care!

Mary Ann's home care has truly been a God send for my mother and my family. We had been caring for her in her home for the past two years, but circumstances changed and we needed to move her quickly. Thankfully, there was an opening....I truly believe God led me to Marriana. Her home is beautiful, she makes wonderful home made food for her residents and I know my mom gets the very best care possible. Marianna took the time to learn about my mom...what she likes, how we helped her to bed, her favorite foods and even how we did her make-up each day. She is loving, respectful and kind. When I visit, I feel like I am a part of her family. I never feel like an intrusion in her home. I love the family home environment. I know my mom is safe and loved.

MaryAnn's Home Care is located in Cheney, WA just a few blocks away from Fairways Golf Course. Located in a nice, quiet neighborhood we offer 2 resident bedrooms. All care is provided directly by the provider. Located close to bus line and only 15 minutes from downtown.