My Parents Paradise Assisted Living - Surprise, AZ

Welcoming Administration!!

The administration at this community is excellent, I instantly felt welcomed and right at home during our tour. The food they where cooking in the dinning room smelt delicious and the facility was kept very clean.

My mother is very happy living in this place!

unsatisfactory all around

Very disappointed in the care at this home. The food is not what is posted on the menu...the patients are sit around and at meals there is no interaction between the residents...nothing joyful or fun no activities.

Sylvia has been so great!.. My mom is in a good place. My sisters are so pleased with the care my mom is getting!

When you walk in it feels like your coming to someones home..

They are very helpful. I really enjoy the location and the accessibility. When you walk in you feel like your coming to someones home. It has a very nice feel to it. It's very clean and well kept. Everyone has been nice. Overall, it's a very nice place. I would recommend A Paradise for Parents. It has been a really good experience. I am pleased. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable.

Very caring facility!

I'm very happy with this facility. The staff is very caring and very interested in making sure that my dad's time there is as good as it can be. He didn't like it much at first but it has been almost two months now, and in the last few weeks I would say he's been coming around; i'm getting good reports. They're very good about keeping me informed; they texted me a picture of him playing bingo recently when he was more of a hermit originally, and that made my day. I appreciate that since I can't be there, so they keep me informed. They are very caring and I'm very happy about that.

They were perfect

They were perfect. I would recommend A Paradise for Parents to anyone. It was a nice and clean place with a very friendly staff. They were caring and welcoming. The value was great. The care services and activities were great as well. Everything is just excellent here. It's a perfect community. I was very pleased with their services. I would highly recommend A Paradise for Parents. It is an excellent place.

It appeared to be very nice and very homey.

I toured here when I was looking into options. It appeared to be very nice and very homey. All of them did. I would have been happy with any of the three I looked at. In the end it came down to personality, and we chose a less active community, it matched his pace a little better.

A good fit for us!

Things have worked out well for my loved one at A Paradise for Parents, it has ended up being a good fit for her. The staff here are very friendly and attentive, and do a great job looking out for the residents. My loved one is a fall risk and after seeing how closely the staff here keep an eye on her I feel that she is going to be safe here. The owner is very open and always willing to listen to suggestions or answer questions. They don't have much of a focus on activities here, which is not a negative for us because my loved one would not participate even if they did. I would recommend a Paradise for Parents to other families looking into care in the area!

Wonderful place!

They do such a wonderful job at A Paradise for Parents! Sylvia, the owner, is so hands on and so in tune with the residents. She obviously really cares about the people that live here, and my loved one received excellent personalized care because of that. The facility itself is clean and well kept, as well. I really can't recommend them highly enough!

Personal, Homey Atmosphere

My mom is living there and I like it very much. The name has changed just recently to My Parent's Paradise. I guess the lady owns another facility with the same name and was having a problem with doctors calling the wrong place. I just saw mom today and the owner was there. I'm very happy with the home. Mom is always ready when I go to pick her up. We're very very pleased. I think it's better because it's smaller and mom's dementia is progressing. It's a little more personal because it's a home and not a facility.

At My Parents Paradise aka A Paradise for Parents we provide exceptional care for the elderly in a fun, friendly setting. Our focus is on creating a supportive and nurturing environment thus enabling each resident to be more carefree while having an opportunity to engage in meaningful activity.

When you or a loved one becomes a resident at My Parents Paradise, we welcome you into our extended family. We understand the uncertainties of beginning group home life and we want to encourage you that life does goes on at My Parents Paradise. Our residents repeatedly tell us how happy they are to have experienced our home environment as an alternative to larger institutional care settings. You will discover that our care is highly professional, yet still compassionate and nurture-centered. Thank you for considering My Parents Paradise. We look forward to dialoguing with you and to demonstrating how our family can serve yours. Our greatest hope is that you truly come to feel a part of our family.