Maritt Senior Living - Sugar Land, TX

Good Care Home

So far the experience is going very well for my aunt with her move to this care home. Everything has worked out great, and I'am comfortable with her move to this care home. It is a nice, safe home with good people. The staff is kind when I visit, and they are taking good care of her. Her room, and the home are very well-kept whenever I visit, and it smells great. I'am pleased, and this a care home I would recommend.

Would recommend this place

I would recommend Maritt Senior Living. The staff is friendly and professional, and they've done an excellent job taking care of the resident we placed with them.

Very Satisfied

They are taking good care of my mom as far as that goes. She had to be taken to the wound care center for her foot and I went there a couple weeks ago to visit at the wound care center and they keep me up-to-date on their course of action and they have been good about getting her well. I am very satisfied.

They provide highend level of comfort, have highly skilled staff and gives personal attention

It was our second choice.

We looked here when we were touring. It was our second choice. It was a different kind of set up than what I was expecting or that I have seen before. I got the distinct feeling that they would take a resident no matter what their issues were, and it felt like a money thing.