We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Joyful Homes II - Houston, TX
Joyful Homes is a comprehensive assisted living facility that offers a warm, comfortable home-like setting in a small intimate environment for our residents.
Joyful homes assisted living is licensed by the State of Texas as a small Assisted Living facility. Joyful homes are tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood in the suburb of Harris County, Braebuurn Valley Subdivision.
At Joyful Homes, we understand that individual needs may vary and that is why programs and services are designed to meet those unique needs of each prospective resident. We provide long-term care, short-term care, respite care, and hospice care.
We honor the residents for the person that they are today as well as who they were yesterday and respect their rights while optimizing their individuality, remaining strengths, and abilities. We honor and respect our families, and will proactively communicate and support them through this difficult time.
We offer several distinct level of personal care service based on our residents' unique needs. Our customized approach to care ensures that residents maintain as much independence as possible, yet receive assistance when needed.