Menox Care Assisted Living - Houston, TX

Cousin Is Happy

The staff here are friendly and helpful. It is a clean community. She is very well fed. The landscaping is nice and I just wish they would serve dinner a little later than 5:00 pm. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Bad Smell!

My tour of the Menox Care Assisted Living did not go so well. The place was very confusing. You have to go through a bedroom to get to a bedroom! Also, the place had an odor to it that I could not describe. They did not seem to have many activities. Not a good fit for my husband.

Menox Care Assisted Living for My Baby Sister

My Sister, Her Son and I took our baby sister to Menox Care Assisted Living the first week of August, 2016 to live. We interviewed 3 places (which included Menozx) the week before and decided on this one. We found it clean, smelled good and well kept. The Manger was very nice and energetic. My Sister was diagnosed with dementia and we were concerned about her care as she was passed the first stages according to doctors. The Manager was very knowledgeable about dementia patients. My Sister has been there for a month and we are all able to see a difference in my baby sister for the better. The Manger and her staff are patient, caring, and understanding to my sister's needs. The staff study my Sister to understand how to handle and deal with her. We really, really, really count it a blessing for my Sister to be at Menox and we highly recommend it.