Carlisle Place - Bucyrus, OH

Carlisle Place - Bucyrus, OH has yet not published prices.

Carlisle Place

I search in the area for an assisted living facility that she as well as myself could feel comfortable moving her into. We mutually found it in the Carlisle Place. The first impression was it looked bright and cheerful, clean and modern, and it smelled fresh. My Mom, being picky, immediately said she would like to move in, so we jumped into the process. She recently passed away after residing there for nearly two years. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire staff and administration was right up to the end. It was the best decision made for my Mom's remaining years. Thank you Carlisle Place.

Thank you Carlisle Staff!!

When your parents need extra assistance and care and must leave their home it is difficult for the entire family.
The staff at Carlisle was there for each step of our transition. Our parents feel that they now have an extended family at Carlisle to help them with their daily needs, laundry, meals, physical, social and emotional care. What a peace of mind for all of us.

Home Sweet Home!!

I would definitely recommend this community for a loved one or friend. My mother is doing perfectly fine here. The staff is very outstanding. They have wonderful communication with the family and are very friendly. There is family night on Thursdays. I was so impressed that she got her hearing back and is able to participate in various activities. This community feels like home.

Carlisle Place - Bucyrus, OH

This is a wonderful home away from home. It is very clean and neat. The employees are very caring. The food is delicious, served hot when it should be and cold when it should be. The activities are great! A wonderful Bible study on Thursday eve, and Sunday afternoon is available. There isn't a thing that we don't like about Carlisle Place!!

At Carlisle Place, a vibrant, pet-friendly assisted living community in Bucyrus, OH, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment. We are located one mile south of the Crawford County fairgrounds and two miles east of Shrine Park. We offer beautifully landscaped grounds and a private, flower filled indoor courtyard which is fully enclosed for security. Some resident rooms overlook the courtyard and residents enjoy the opportunities for gardening and relaxing under the trees.

Our community is designed to be both home like and comfortable as well as to provide for resident safety.
•Wanderguard available
•Registered Nurse on staff 24 hours a day
•Studio and one bedroom apartments suited for either single or double occupancy
•Apartments equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves
•Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
•Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
•Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician

We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities we offer bingo, tai chi and trips to our local library and parks. Our restaurant style dining room is also an excellent place to enjoy a good meal and conversation with friends.

Our promise to you is personalized and compassionate assisted living for seniors living at Carlisle Place.