Mann Street Residential Care Facility - Fayetteville, NC

This one should be taken off the list. I arrived at my scheduled time and there was a note on the door telling me to call Crystal Williams at the number specified. I called at left a message. My call was never returned. ring the door bell to the center and no one answered, what kind of place is this. No parking for anyone and the center looked really run down. Will not even think about having anyone stay here.

Horrible place, People there look lik...

Horrible place, People there look like they have had no bath, clothes look dirty. Sheets and pillowcases look so bad. Person that gives out drugs has been called out on the mistakes that was being made with the family member. When talked too they were hateful and disrespectful.

Here at Mann Street Residential Care Facility we believe in the love and care of all and we emphasize the equal rights of all here at Mann Street Residential Care Facility. Here at the Mann Street Residential Care Facility we provide a clean and safe environment in a loving community. Our expertise and resources on providing innovative care for residents with special needs with the goal of rehabilitation and independence. MSRCF residents benefit from a unique environment that combines a life affirming residential setting with our carefully selected and trained staff. Daily housekeeping is provided to ensure cleanliness and comfort for our residents. Our maintenance crew is available around the clock to make sure everything runs smoothly. We provided three balanced meals and snacks for our residents. Individual meals are prepared for residents with special diets.

DAILY ACTIVITIES