Mainstreet Lodge - Minneapolis, MN

The living is easy at MainStreet Lodge assisted living! Opportunities to socialize with family and friends are never far away. A variety of interactive and pastoral care activities help nurture the spirit every day. Your private apartment includes a full kitchenette, living room, bedroom and bath with roll-in shower. It is centrally located in the charming Northeast Minneapolis neighborhood with easy access for families living in all directions of the twin cities. The “Lodge” is physically connected to Catholic Eldercare On Main skilled nursing center and St. Anthony of Padua church. When you live at MainStreet Lodge, you have priority to move to any of our other residences if the need should arise and a space is available.

Good location with great care

Doing pretty well at Mainstreet Lodge. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our loved one seems to need an extra push with socializing and interacting so we also have her attending a day program a few days a week nearby on the same campus. There she gets a lot of socializing for people with cognitive deficits. They tailor games, current events that fit her skills. She really likes it there, the people are so nice. It's become a part of her routine she looks forward to now. She participates more in the day program than when she stays in the assisted living. She seems to need the extra reassurance to participate. The community is very warm and inviting. She loves her little studio. We've put a screen up in her apartment so it separates the room and it looks very homey and comfortable There are a lot of enclosed porches with windows that have a view of nice landscaping. It is a bright and open atmosphere. Although she is a picky eater she really enjoys the meals they prepare. She's has gained weight and looks healthy now. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Welcoming Atmosphere!

The Mainstreet Lodge has been a great move so far, my father has only been there a couple of months now. He loves the bingo nights and the large variety of activities they offer there. The place is clean and very bright, it has a positive atmosphere. My father's apartment is a good size and has everything that he needs.

What mom told me!!

The staff seem to be helpful, responsive and listen to mom. She seems pleased with the food and they are accommodating with her dietary needs. I heard the food is homemade. The community is clean. I would recommend this community as it good choice for my mom. They are part of Catholic Eldercare so the church presence was one of the main reasons we chose this community.

My Aunt has been at Mainstreet Lodge for about 2 months now and since she has been there its been a very easy adjustment for her and she actually really likes the place. It truly has been a very positive experience from the staff to residents. The food is very good and there are plenty activities and outings for the residents to participate in. I'd recommend.

Great immediate support from our advisor who steered us toward MainStreet Lodge

Because the immediate need to find an assisted living community for my sister was such a surprise, I didn't know how or where to start making this major lifestyle change for her. My advisor called me at the recommendation of the social worker where my sister was rehabbing and our conversation jolted me out of my shock and into action. He gave me a list of communities to consider visiting and advice that was extremely helpful in making decisions for her. I'm very impressed with MainStreet Lodge, from a facilities standpoint and a staffing standpoint. The community is very inviting and everyone we met were very understanding of our situation and very helpful. My sister felt very welcomed at MainStreet Lodge.