Magnolia Place Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Rogers, AR

Magnolia Place Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Rogers, AR has yet not published prices.

Staff: 5 We have had direct observation and communication with the staff on all shifts. We have been pleased with their positive and caring interaction not just with our family member but also with all other patients in the facility. The staff appears very calm and knowledgeable.
Cleanliness: 5 The facility is spotlessly clean whenever we visit regardless of the time of day.
Activities: 4 The activities are as good as they can be considering the abilities of the patients. The only issue is that they are often geared more toward female patients rather than the males. However, I personally do not know of anything that would engage men more. They have taken our family member and others on a few outings which they seem to totally enjoy.
Friendliness: 5 I can not say enough about how friendly every single staff member has been toward us as well as the patients.
Food: 5 We have eaten several meals at the facility with and without advanced knowledge. The food is extremely good and varied. In addition, snack and drinks are readily available and offered routinely to patients.

It was with great difficulty that we as a family had to make the decision to place our family member in any facility. We visited every single facility that offered dementia care in NW Arkansas. On top of our individual concerns, I am a retired RN with extensive experience in seeing poor care from nursing homes coming into the ER. Therefore, I am extremely critical of these facilities. I have also unfortunately had two other family members in dementia units in other states....one a positive experience and one a very negative experience. I have been nothing but 100% pleased with Magnolia Place in every possible way. My father-in-law did, of course, go through a 2-3 week adjustment period where he was very unhappy and angry. However, we anticipated that even though it was difficult for us to get through. But after that adjustment period he has been very happy and engaged in activities. We also feel that the positive stimulation by the staff and other patients has actually slightly improved his mental status and definitely his attitude. We, as a family, can 100% recommend Magnolia Place to anyone looking for dementia care for their loved ones.