Oak Pointe of Monett - Monett, MO

Oak Pointe of Monett - Monett, MO has yet not published prices.

Happy

This is a pretty new building. It feels very homey. Mom is in the memory care here. They have 24hour nurses on duty. The staff is patient, kind and treated her with dignity. She gets 3 meals a day and the food is fabulous. She has to come down to at least 1 out of 3 meals in the dining hall. They are very welcoming to the families. They have a coffee bar going all the time with cookies out that's nice. I would recommend this place.

Lovely Community

Oak Point of Monett is a lovely community and a good fit for my mom. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The staff is very friendly and are doing a great job with my mom with all of her care needs. Mom says the food is great, there are no complaints about the meals. The staff encourages her to participate in the activities. They have an outdoor area that is lovely for the residents to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. I would recommend Oak Pointe of Monett to friends and family.

Friendly Staff!

During my tour of the Oak Pointe of Monett, I noticed that all of the staff I came in contact with were very nice. I don't have any complaints about the place, but we ended up choosing another community. The place was very nice, though, and the tour guide was very helpful.

Very nice