Clarity Pointe Fayetteville - Fayetteville, AR

My father lives at Clarity Pointe Fayetteville AR

My father lives at Clarity Pointe Fayetteville, AR. This is the second assisted living facility he has lived in and being someone with dementia this is by far the best place for him.

The facility is very secure, which was a major criteria for us. And with a beautiful, completely secure patio in the center of the facility, there is always an outdoor option for a loved one, even when they are no longer able to leave the facility.

The staff at Clarity Pointe are very helpful, professional and approachable. Management is very hands on and always greets me by name when I visit.

I highly recommend this facility for anyone with dementia that requires a facility.

[Removed]

5+ Absolutely

It's a wonderful place and the care is exceptional. I like that it's set up like an assisted living with 24 hour care. They have their private room with their furniture and it gives a homey atmosphere. I also like that it does not have a huge dining room. There are 3 villages for the different stages of dementia. The eat from a cafe where the meals are prepared and brought to them. It eliminates the noise and all the people. My mom's village has 12-15 residents and very calm. The community is beautiful and every staff is highly trained for dementia. We are learning daily and they are helping us walk through it. At times she has outburst and the ensure us she won't be asked to leave, they understand these behaviors, I was so fortunate to have been referred to them.

Caring facility

Clarity Pointe offers a caring and calm environment for individuals with dementia. The staff, in particular, the CNA's are amazingly kind and caring with the residents. They pay attention to individual needs and personalities. In my opinion, Clarity Pointe provides the best memory care in the area.

We really liked the facility, the people, and the rooms. Lunch smelled wonderful and everything and everybody was clean, bright, and cheerful. We think our dementia patient can be well cared for, safe and comfortable at Clarity Pointe.

Lovely Facility, But Dreadful Care

Our dear, dear friend was in Clarity Pointe for several weeks, during which time we visited weekly, and met with the Executive Director, Murry [removed], on two occasions.

We were dismayed by the quality of care, and by the attitude of Mr. [removed] and the staff.

The facility is lovely, new, and clean - - but medications were handled carelessly, oversight of residents was lax and our friend actually deteriorated in his weeks at Clarity Pointe.

very caring and give them dignity

Clarity Pointe Fayetteville is pricey but worth it. One of the nurses there was especially great. One day my mom was upset and said she wanted her baby and the nurse gave her a baby doll and it really helped. They had a decades fashion show there recently. They treat the residents really well. She is really happy there. They have a therapy dog named Cocoa that comes in, live music, etc. The staff is a big thing here. They are very caring and give them dignity. They really allow them to be themselves.

Disappointing Experience

On the tour we were assured of safety for our loved one, 2 snacks a day, daily baths, a doctor &/or PA who visited weekly, total supervision of medicines and dispersement of meds in a timely fashion.
What happened in reality, the place was understaffed. Residents were "encouraged" to stay in the common area for ease of control. Rather than the quiet, calm scheduled environs we expected, our parent stayed exhausted from being in the noise, chaos, activity area all day. I saw snacks come out on one occasion, lemonade was the standard beverage. Fluids were not pushed as needed. Urinary Track Infection and dehydration were problems during the stay of our loved one. As for personal hygiene, my parent once went five days without a bath or shampoo. Clothing, linens were lost in the laundry process and never found. Finally, it was three weeks before my parent was "accessed" by the PA. We never met the doctor. The floor nurses were to dispense meds. Usually this occurred as directed, but there were instances when they were given "as needed" rather than as prescribed. One med was not given at all. I was happy overall with the efforts of the staff, however, the administrators were invisible especially director of nursing. Had there been more coordination, supervision, & communication perhaps our experience would have been more positive.
The facility is beautiful. The salon, spa, etc are first rate. However, I would not recommend Clarity Pointe, Fayetteville for the reasons stated above.

They did a great job, very well done.

It all went great. They did a great job, very well done. We had no complaints whatsoever. This was a short respite stay and gave our family a much needed break. We were very happy with them.

Very caring staff

The thing that stands out most is how caring the staff is and how quick they are to handle any situations in a calm and loving way.