Oak Pointe of Neosho - Neosho, MO

Oak Pointe had a very welcoming and home-like atmosphere. The physical layout of the memory care section was appealing. All rooms opened onto a central area so all residents are visible to the staff at all times. [Name removed] was very helpful and clearly communicated what services are available.

Fair price, plenty of activities

My dad was in a home in Joplin when we found out that he would need help with memory care so we were recommended to come here. So far it’s been wonderful. The only issue I’ve had is the communication between me and the staff has been difficult. I requested that my father have no visitors other than myself and that has yet to happen. There were some issues with cleaning but that’s since been remedied. The staff is doing what they can to help, answering any questions they can, but I still feel like my dad is lacking the care he needs. The food is good and there’s plenty of it each day, it seems pretty nutritious as well. The cleaning staff keeps things tidy and clean and they really work with my dad to make sure they get his room taken care of; it just gets difficult on the weekends when they aren’t’ available. There are a lot of activities to keep everyone busy like Walmart outings, going to the museum and the YMCA. They even took my dad to a local elementary school where he got to read to third graders. All of the residents are very interactive with each other, which is nice because otherwise my dad would isolate himself. I think overall, the price paid is very fair for the things they offer. I’ve already recommended this place to several people. I think if the parts that I’ve been having issues with are able to be taken care of, this place would be a 5.

Fathers happy home

I am happy with the care here at the new beautiful community for my father. We are very happy with the care from the great staff. They serve a great variety of meals with a great variety. The activities are wonderful for participation that my father is liking. We would recommend this community to other families for the care and value for a loved one

Great Community

This is a very nice new community. The staff is great and they were able to help me with last minute decisions when it came to my mom's care. The community is very clean. The food seems to be good and my mom is happy with it. They have field trips and my mom was able to get out to a painting class that she enjoyed. I would highly recommend this for great care.