We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
everything went well
My mother was only in there at Magnificent Cedar for about three days, but during that time everything went very well. It was a very nice and clean place, very well kept, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Magnificent Cedar is magnificent.
My 90 year old father has been a resident at Magnificent Cedar for about six weeks. He has advanced Alzheimer's and is recovering from a broken hip. My mom and I are both very happy with our selection of Magnificent Cedar. Dad, when he is able to communicate, seems to be happy. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is I do not have a significant time frame to more completely form an opinion. However, if this was a six month evaluation, I would give 5 stars for all categories. I would, at this point, recommend Magnificent Cedar without hesitation.