Silvergate Assisted Living Home - Chandler, AZ

Taking Very Good Care Of My Loved One

We are very pleased with the care my mom is receiving here. It's a small group home with just a few residents and I think that makes all the difference in the world. Mom likes being there the staff is friendly and attentive and she seems to get along with the other residents there. She hasn't complained about the food so she must be liking it I would highly recommend this community.

Clean and Nice

Silvergate Assisted Living Home was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community that was a little fancier for my mom's needs and that provided more female residents.

Not A Good Group Home

I am not happy with this group home, all they do is give my mother medicine to keep her sleeping all day. When I brought up my concerns with the owner, she started arguing with me. I do not like this group home, they are not caring for my mother at all. I would not recommend this group home.

We Are Very Pleased

My mother in law is doing very well here at Slivergate. We are very happy and pleased with everything the community has done for us. The facility is very clean and looks nice. The staff has been good there is a little language barrier but we are working on it. She likes the food and has made a new friend. There are activities for the residents to participate in. This is a good community that I would recommend.

Very nice people.

I toured here, and while the people were nice and wonderful, it didn't seem like a good fit for us. It was cluttered and kind of dark. The residents all seemed well cared for, but it just wasn't for us.

Very nice facility. Clean and well-ke...

Very nice facility. Clean and well-kept. Long term primary care giver.

Welcome to C&C Adult Care Home. A family owned, managed and licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services that offers to help you on activities of daily living. This home can accept five (5) residents in comfortable private and companion rooms. Mature-shade trees providing year round beauty and comfort surround this beautiful home. It has a wide living area for all resident's activities, from attending mass every Sunday, exercises to watching movies. All programs and services come under the watchful eye of our trained and certified staff 24 hours a day. We at C&C Adult Care Home treat each resident with total loving care, compassion and personal attention of a family member. We would like to invite you to come and visit us before choosing a facility.