Loving Care Inc. - Trumbull, CT has yet not published prices.
Gift from God
Loving Care provided care for my father during an extremely difficult time for our family. The person they sent to help my dad became family to us. She was a gift from God and we will never forget her or Loving Care!
Our goal at Loving Care is to assist in maintaining our client’s independence so they remain in their own homes as long as possible. We attain this goal by offering the personal touch that can best be provided by a small caring agency. Loving Care offers reasonable rates for both long and short-term care in one’s own home or in a facility. We offer service and availability twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Our management team at Loving Care has many years of experience in providing assistance to those in need.
- Assist clients to regain and retain their independence through exercise and activities.
- Provide companionship and care with the dignity and respect we all deserve.
- Prepared delicious home cooked meals while being mindful or varying dietary needs.
- Perform light housekeeping, laundry and shopping tasks.
- Will supply medication reminders as needed.
- Provides personal care such as assistance with showering*
- Alleviate worries of client and family by assisting with household management and safety.
* With letter from the client’s physician stating that client is chronic and stable.