Griswold Home Care - New Haven, CT

Griswold Home Care - New Haven, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Live-in Caregiver

We have a live-in caregiver for my dad. I think she takes really good care of him but my mother and her don't get along as well. It's hard to have someone come live with you so there are rough times. It could be smoother if my mother was a little more open to change and my father was more cooperative. The live-in, she wants to make sure her job is being done properly which is great but it makes for some conflict because my dad just wants to be left alone and she's trying to make sure he takes his medication.

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE

The World’s Oldest Multinational Non-medical Homecare Company

Trusted Homecare at Affordable Rates

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE refers Caregivers who provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care services for people who:

 Need help with daily living

 Are alone or at risk

 Have families living far away

 Have a disability

 Need help in a facility

 Recovering from hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility discharge.

Caregivers referred by GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE have a passion for caring, plus the skills and commitment to help Clients remain independent at home. Many have experience with Alzheimer’s disease, Cancer, AIDS, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, A.L.S. and more.

Raising the bar in Homecare

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE excels in finding the right person for you! Our selective screening process exceeds industry standards and includes an a face-to-face, behavioral-based interview, comprehensive reference checks, criminal record checks, initial and ongoing home visits to ensure continuing Client satisfaction.

Caregivers earn competitive wages so that we can attract the best individuals in the community. Yet, we keep our administrative overhead to a minimum to be the wisest financial alternative for our Clients and their families.

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE offers family members valuable peace of mind.