The managers, nurses, and all other staff are friendly and helpful.

They make the effort to take her for a 30 min walk everyday. The owner Dory, is very flexible and willing
The staff is extremely friendly and appears to really enjoy caring for the residents. Most importantly, my friend seems to be happy there. They really spoil her.

Loving Care Home is excellent!

This is a wonderful home for our loved one. It is a safe and clean home with friendly staff and residents. They serve Dementia residents, which we needed. The owner and staff are loving, caring and gives our loved one a comfortable environment to live. We are so grateful!

Huge language and culture barrier

On different occaisions I have walked in unannounced and the temperature was at 90 degrees. There is a language and culture barrier. They take good care of her and they seem to care about her. They have absolutely no activities, zero. The only reason I chose them was because it was the only one that was clean.