Locust Grove - West Mifflin, PA

Locust Grove - West Mifflin, PA has yet not published prices.

Impressed

So far I am very impressed with my experience here at Locust Grove.

Wonderful place and Wonderful staff

I have to say DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS. If you did a tour and find a a place that is filthy and smells like urine then why put your loved one into a place like that?
Both my mom and grandmother were at Locus Grove. We did a tour with one of the staff members. The place is bright and cheerful and the residence were up and about. And no we were not greeted with the smell of urine. It looked and smelled clean. The rooms were big and reminded me of home. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us during such a stressful time.
Common sense says tour a facility before you have to bring a loved one to it.

4.95 stars

Fantastic, caring staff. Nothing but helpful, kind, and problem-solving.
Only critique is that I've had to leave voice messages on occasion, which was initially disconcerting, but calls have always been returned promptly.

When I walked in the door, I wanted to turn around and run, but they had already spotted me. The facility is dreary and reminds me of a nursing home. Menu selections were minimal and unappetizing. Very blue collar.

comfortable, caring, clean, family setting

Our Family Visited Three other Facilities one within minutes
of our Home, we knew the first visit that this was a match
for Our Father. Friendly Staff and Residence all the time everyone is like family caring for each other.

front line staff is great, management not so much

The front line staff is great, but the management is terrible. There was no follow-up or follow-through. If it was not inconvenient to do so I would probably move my relatives somewhere else due to the issues with management.

Alex Phi

I'm very unsettled to hear this. Please contact me so I can hear more about your experience and work to help improve it.

- Alex
[removed]

Alex Phi

aphi(at)compasspointehc.com

Not impressed at all

We toured this facility when we were looking into options for our loved one. We were not impressed at all by this community. It was a nice enough looking place, but the rooms were extremely small, especially the shared rooms. The cost was higher than others we had seen, despite the small size of the accommodations. They were also not flexible with their billing, which would have put us in a difficult position as we waited for word on our loved ones VA funding.

Locust Grove Senior Living was beautifully renovated in 2014 to offer state of the art personal care and memory care. Our outstanding and professional 24/7 care offers a full range of amenities ranging from medication management to delicious meals and everything in between. Residents at Locust Grove can enjoy a life with more fun things to do, surrounded by new friends.