Not a good fit

I toured this community and was just shocked. The staff really rushed through the tour and I just didn't get a good feeling about this place. It was dark and depressing. To me it felt like an old prison. The people did seem happy here.

To Old and Run Down

I just did not feel comfortable with the whole thing here. The place was old and out dated and there were no private rooms, they had 4 residents per room. This was not the place for my mother.

poor facility keeping

Very dirty, rude staff.

Disappointing

I am not at all sure where the high ratings came from, but my sister and I visited there seeking a place for our parents. The smell that hit us as we walked in the front door was horrendous. The office staff hardly acknowledged our presence, and when we finally were taken for a quick tour, we found the place to be drab and incredibly depressing.

Tender Loving Care!!

Lo Har Senior Living has been good so far with their services and staff. My mother has been engaging in a couple of the activities that they offer. The community and her room seem to be getting good housekeeping. The staff maintains us informed about her they seem to be very informative. Healthy meal plans are also available.

Terrific Home

Terrific home, knowledgeable staff, very clean, beautiful gardens. My mother has lived there for over a year and is very happy and well cared for. Kindness is evident throughout this home. I would definitely recommend this home.

Very clean with a great caring staff.

After searching a number of care homes, we decided on Lo Har Gardens. This is a small community with a very caring staff. My mother in Law who has dementia as well as Parkinson's disease has settled in very well, and seems to be very happy. The home is no more than 15 minutes away from all her family, so she gets plenty of visiters. The staff are very caring, and take very good care of her.

We are very pleased with the facility, and would have no problem in recommending it to anyone who wants information.

This place offered a lot info to us a...

This place offered a lot info to us and services to residents. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I even received a thank you note for visiting. The only things that weren't 5 star were the facility itself was pretty old and the neighbor not the best.

Liked grounds, staff. Seemed nice. Li...

Liked grounds, staff. Seemed nice. Liked gathering of residents.

We are licensed as an Assisted Living facility for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related dementia.

We are Private pay only.