Linda Manor Extended Care - Leeds, MA has yet not published prices.

Loving, competent care of my husband

My husband was cared for at Linda Manor for 10 1/2 months. He was a victim of a vascular dementia and when he could not longer stand, get up out of bed or chair, he needed to go where there were sufficient people and equipment to take care of him. The staff members were warm, competent, loving, and attended to my husband's every need. When one action did not work, they put their heads together and came up with something else to try. They knew he'd had a great sense of humor, and responded well to that, and also because of his love of music, they made sure he attended every music program in the building, no matter what unit it was on. The activity people took him to exercise group, because it maintained contact with people, even though he could not participate except to do some counting with the therapist. They treated residents with dignity, making sure residents were dressed every morning. My husband awakened later so the request the staff made to the kitchen was to bring his bkfst tray to the unit at 10 AM ( instead of just relegating him to toast and cheerios)..They also showed concern for our children and me and would ask how we were doing and what they could do for us. We all are so grateful that he was in a place that supported his happiness during the last months of his life.