Lilly & Syringa Care Center is the best!

After three months of in home and hospice care from Hands of Hope and family members, we were unable to care for our Dad in his home environment. We had to make the difficult decision to looked at facilities in the area to place him in. We as a family felt most impressed with Lilly and Syringa. They have two homes sitting side by side with a shared yard and patio between & behind the buildings. This gives it a homey feeling. Residence can sit around a single dining table and in a main room to watch television together. Since Lilly and Syringa is overseen by the same qualified administrator as Hand of Hope hospice, our transfer to the care center was seamless and easeful. Dad’s care continued with the same fine CNAs and nurses that were already seeing him, and we feel deeply grateful for their impeccable care. As I sat with my Dad for hours in Lilly and Syringa, they did everything to be sure that I and my daughter felt at home and were comfortable. This care center goes “the extra mile” to create an atmosphere that creates dignity and qualified compassionate care for those living there. Thank you for making a difficult situation as comfortable as possible. Our family will be forever grateful.