HarborChase of Shorewood - Shorewood, WI

HarborChase of Shorewood - Shorewood, WI has yet not published prices.

Family member

Lots of ups and downs over the time since opening. Many changes in leadership and RN's? Caregivers on weekends and off shifts need more support. Need more training in memory care on how to deal with roaming residents, going into others rooms.

it is a beautiful place and the caregiving staff does their best but in memory care could use more leadership on weekends and evenings to model for and support the staff.

Excellent concierge support

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We appreciate the kind words about our beautiful grounds and excellent concierge staff. As you noted in your review, we’ve only been open for a short while and we sincerely appreciate hearing the feedback from residents and family members. We are committed to offering the very finest in senior living and your feedback helps us to fine-tune and improve our services. Again, we appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. We look forward to delivering the very best in senior living to you and your family in the years to come.

Friendliest people you would ever meet

My loved ones are loving it there at HarborChase of Shorewood. They are the friendliest people you would ever meet. I'm talking about everybody even the residents are friendly. I was just there and they were saying how much they love it there. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. It is a very clean and comfy home. I have had lunch there and the food is good. They offer variety and choices. They have a bistro bar where they also serve food. They just had a Packer party at the Bistro this past Sunday. They post a daily list of activities that they post everywhere. The staff takes them to do their exercise therapy. They were just telling me about the transportation they provide to take them to wherever they need to go. They went to the store, Dr. appointments and wherever else. They have a beautifully landscaped courtyard with a putting green. They provided glasses for when they had the solar eclipse. They moved into an apartment together. I decorated it with all of their beautiful things that they had in their home. It looks like a Better Homes In Garden Magazine model home. It is beautiful and they said it feels like home.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to review our community and share your thoughts. We are happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your loved ones. We thank you for the kind words about our warm atmosphere, friendly residents, delicious dining services, convenient scheduled transportation, beautiful apartments, innovative health services, and the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment program. It’s wonderful to hear how much fun your loved ones are having at HarborChase! Again, we sincerely thank you for your amazing five-star review! We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

Encouraging Staff!!

I have been impressed with the staff at this community and the quality of care they have been providing my mother. They are always trying to encourage her to come to the exercise classes as well as other activities. I have had a chance to try some of the meals they had provided and have no complaints about them. I am happy with her experience so far and would recommend it to anyone.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you and your family chose HarborChase for your mother and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about the high quality of care, our delicious dining service and the wealth of fun activities and classes available every day through our Life Enrichment program. Again, we thank you for your rating and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you and your mother for many years to come!

Rough start, but thriving now!

It was a rough start at the beginning with miscommunication with the new marketing person, and issues in the finance department. I think we have everything straightened out now. My mom is feeling quite at home here. She is thriving more here than the private 24-hour care she was receiving before. We have been there during mealtime and the food looks very good, my mom like the food served. They provide snacks and juice for the residents during the day. There are activities for the residents to participate in. It is a very clean community. The staff is very friendly and very caring.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you and your family chose HarborChase for your mom. We’re sorry to hear about the initial miscommunication, but we’re glad to hear that everything worked out once we talked. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our dining services, clean community, wide variety of daily activities, and, especially our friendly and compassionate associates. Every day, they are dedicated to providing the very best in senior living. Again, we thank you for your wonderful review and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Worth taking a look at

Mom likes the food and they also offer a snack bar in the lobby. The staff seem to be very good at caring for mom. They do have some newer staff so they do not always know the answer to a questions, however they do find out and get back to you. Mom has enjoyed some of the exercise classes they offer. The community seems clean when we visit and I would recommend it.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you and your family chose HarborChase for your mom. We appreciate the review and the kind words about our clean community and the wealth of activities and classes available daily through our Life Enrichment program. We’re also happy to hear that your mom is enjoying the snacks and delicious chef-prepared meals. We’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our hard-working culinary team. Thanks again for your review and recommendation. We look forward to serving you and your family in the years to come.

Pleasant Staff!

I don't live near my sister, but from what I have heard things are going well for her in this community. The staff is treating her well and keeping her safe. The meals provided she says are good and the place is always kept very clean. She is happy so far and so am I.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you and your family chose HarborChase for your sister. We appreciate the wonderful compliments about the cleanliness of the community and the chef-prepared dining options available. We especially appreciate your kind words about our associates and care partners. Every day, they provide the very best in senior living. Again, we thank you for your review and look forward to serving you and your sister for years to come.

We feel very fortunate to have found such a caring, beautiful place for my parents. Every single person at Harbor chase has been so welcoming & helpful to us as we transition our parents to assisted living. We look forward to our parents loving their new life & becoming part of the Harbor chase family.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Ellen. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your parents and we appreciate the kind words about our beautiful community. We especially appreciate the wonderful compliments about our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day, they are committed to providing the very best in senior living. We are very much looking forward to getting to know you and your parents and welcoming you all to the HarborChase family. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to serving you and your parents for many years to come!

I would recommend HarborChase of Shorewood!!!

My parents are still settling into HarborChase. The majority of the staff are nice and keep me informed of their care. The community is clean and well maintained. They participate in activities. The food is good I have not heard any complaints.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy that you decided to choose HarborChase for your parents. We appreciate the kind words about our beautiful campus, award winning menus and the wealth of activities available daily. We also thank you for recognizing our Care Partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

Don't go here!

Very high price and poor value. No one answers phone. Wouln't recommend.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, J.C. We’re often lauded by residents and their family members for the trememdous value they receive at HarborChase. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options through our Chef’s Fare Dining Program, housekeeping services, and a wealth of activities offered through our Life Enrichment Program. Additionally, we appreciate your concern about our phones and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always trying to improve and fine-tune our services and will be sure to take a look at this issue. Again, we thank you for your thoughts and hope you’ll consider visiting our community and experiencing the value in person.

Review of Harbor Chase of Shorewood - Shorewood, WI

I toured Harbor Chase in Shorewood when looking for an assisted living center for my mom. the director and admissions staff were professional and welcoming. They handled the move-in very well. The facility is new, uplifting and very organized. Rose, the RN, is very welcoming and coordinates medical needs well. The community is still growing, yet activities, meals, and staff are well-trained and always friendly. The apartments are beautiful and the Shorewood location makes access to activities and doctors great.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re happy that you chose HarborChase of Shorewood for your mother! We very much appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you noted our dedicated Care Partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. We’re also pleased that you noticed the beautiful apartments, the convenient location, the excellent health services and the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment Program. Again, we sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful feedback. We look forward to serving you and your mother for years to come!